Gibson Brands Forums

angry vile posting

jvi

Al  Sharpton,  started out weighing 3x what he is now.    His "Action Network" was under IRS investigation, allegedly based on his withdrawing money from that Not For Profit for his own personal use.  Millions for lavishness.   He invented the concept of racial extortion. For Example:  He would go to a corporation, like Chrysler, who he learned was closing a dealership in a sketchy Chicago neighborhood and tell them that unless they made a hefty 'donation' to his  "Charity"   he would rally the city against their racist decision.   Repeat and Rinse.  I would point out that he  was the most frequent visitor to a prior occupant of the White House, but that would be 'political' and this thread is everything but that.        

So, yeah...   It's grown from being a cottage industry to a  full fledged capitalists dream.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Al  Sharpton,  started out weighing 3x what he is now.    His "Action Network" was under IRS investigation, allegedly based on his withdrawing money from that Not For Profit for his own personal use.  Millions for lavishness.   He invented the concept of racial extortion. For Example:  He would go to a corporation, like Chrysler, who he learned was closing a dealership in a sketchy Chicago neighborhood and tell them that unless they made a hefty 'donation' to his  "Charity"   he would rally the city against their racist decision.   Repeat and Rinse.  I would point out that he  was the most frequent visitor to a prior occupant of the White House, but that would be 'political' and this thread is everything but that.        

So, yeah...   It's grown from being a cottage industry to a  full fledged capitalists dream.  

Oh, boohoo. Didn't seem to bother you when Trump was personally benefitting from his charities or republican senators were stock trading based on insider information. The easiest thing in the world is cherry picking scum bag politicians and celebrities from both sides.

10 minutes ago, jvi said:

more spew every day

Just curious;

Do you refer to the overall content of the past few hours, or to Fortyearspickn's accurate description of the charlatan 'Reverend' Al Sharpton?

The man is, by all standards and measures, a tax-evading con-man and extortionist. 

🤨

• Thanks 1

Im refering to the negativity that erupts in every part of society where people have to express hate ,topics here about musicians inevitably turn to slander, Im trying to talk about the damage done when there is soooooo much bs from well off people who should stand up for each other and TRY to see the other point of view, a lot of us have much more to be thankfull for than angry at yet the anger and hate come out EVERYWHERE and I feel we can and need to change to a place where we are less hatefull to each other and get to a place where we try to be kinder....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, jvi said:

Im refering to the negativity that erupts in every part of society where people have to express hate ,topics here about musicians inevitably turn to slander, Im trying to talk about the damage done when there is soooooo much bs from well off people who should stand up for each other and TRY to see the other point of view, a lot of us have much more to be thankfull for than angry at yet the anger and hate come out EVERYWHERE and I feel we can and need to change to a place where we are less hatefull to each other and get to a place where we try to be kinder....

That's a fair assessment, and a noble sentiment. 
I applaud you for your ovation to both articulate the sentiment and to endeavor peace. 

It's a rather lengthy run-on sentence, mind you. 
But a beautiful statement. 

😐 

ZZ,   Yeah I agree.  Trump the businessman had a small charity, mostly focused in NYC.  Investigated for years by the NYStateAttorney General.   Now  "scum gag politicians " are another matter - they create foundations that are massive - like The Clinton Foundation.   Insider Trading -   occurs on both sides in Congress.  

We can deflect and sling mud all day long ...  I was just trying to provide an explanation on why a person mentioned here already (Sharpton)   is believed to be a part of the problem, and not the solution, when it comes to a topic mentioned here  already (racism).   

1 hour ago, zigzag said:

Oh, boohoo. Didn't seem to bother you when Trump was personally benefitting from his charities or republican senators were stock trading based on insider information. The easiest thing in the world is cherry picking scum bag politicians and celebrities from both sides.

JVC is like Neil Young, your opinion only matter when it aligns with his POV. Liberals. Canadian Liberal at that. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

49 minutes ago, sparquelito said:

That's a fair assessment, and a noble sentiment. 
I applaud you for your ovation to both articulate the sentiment and to endeavor peace. 

It's a rather lengthy run-on sentence, mind you. 
But a beautiful statement. 

😐

Punctuation is not taught in Canada until you go for your Masters Degree.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

45 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

ZZ,   Yeah I agree.  Trump the businessman had a small charity, mostly focused in NYC.  Investigated for years by the NYStateAttorney General.   Now  "scum gag politicians " are another matter - they create foundations that are massive - like The Clinton Foundation.   Insider Trading -   occurs on both sides in Congress.  

We can deflect and sling mud all day long ...  I was just trying to provide an explanation on why a person mentioned here already (Sharpton)   is believed to be a part of the problem, and not the solution, when it comes to a topic mentioned here  already (racism).   

Slick Willy's Cigar Shop and Blue Dress Dry Cleaners Non Profit Org. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, kidblast said:

it wont end,  there are too many people who are profiting from keeping it going.

if there was no racism in America, how would guys Al Sharpton , Jessie Jackson, BLM ever make a living??

If there were no racism, would there be any Al Sharptons, Jesse Jacksons or Antifa?  They would just find something else to profit off of like our perverted health care system or something.

Unfortunately racism is here and rearing it’s ugly head high! Like they say! God created all men equal. (Unless your black or Jewish or Muslim or Chinese or………

Now does racism only exist in the USA and was USA the only country to have Slavery? In case you don't know the answer is a big Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk No. Yet me as a white male get blamed for slavery. My ancestors came over from Czechoslovakia in the late '30s and lived in NJ. Was Jersey a slave state? The answer is once again No. And by then Slavery was long abolished in the USA. I didn't come into the picture till October 1966.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

JVC is like Neil Young, your opinion only matter when it aligns with his POV. Liberals. Canadian Liberal at that. 

"Canadian "- you seem bothered by that allmost as you are  bothered by "Liberal" - you seem to hate NY because he wants a better cleaner safer  more tolerant world, so do I....

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Does that make Trump, the con man, a “scum bag politician now? 

1 minute ago, jvi said:

"Canadian "- you seem bothered by that allmost as you are  bothered by "Liberal" - you seem to hate NY because he wants a better cleaner safer  more tolerant world, so do I....

He wants what he wants and if you don't agree with him your wrong. Even though Neil say he is in favor of freedom of speech. Stop your BS. Were tired of being PC Policed by you. 

5 minutes ago, gdecant1 said:

Trump IMHO is, was and will always be a business man-scum bag-con man now ex-politician. Who went bankrupt many times. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Just now, gdecant1 said:

Uh, that's "scum gag".  [wink]

1 hour ago, jvi said:

I feel we can and need to change to a place where we are less hatefull to each other and get to a place where we try to be kinder....

My only argument with that is I don't think any of us should be forced to suffer fools.

Whitefang

12 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

He wants what he wants and if you don't agree with him your wrong. Even though Neil say he is in favor of freedom of speech. Stop your BS. Were tired of being PC Policed by you. 

spelling sgt, in a few recent rant posts, you seem to lose your ability when your calling out my poor punctuation and when your mad...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, jvi said:

spelling sgt, in a few recent rant posts, you seem to lose your ability when your calling out my poor punctuation and when your mad...

I've said it before and I'll say it again I am a Liberal Arts major, and I was not an English major. Is that the best you got Captain Lib-tard,  Commanding Officer of the HMCS Canadian Liberal.

6 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Now does racism only exist in the USA and was USA the only country to have Slavery? In case you don't know the answer is a big Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk No. Yet me as a white male get blamed for slavery. My ancestors came over from Czechoslovakia in the late '30s and lived in NJ. Was Jersey a salve state? The answer is once again No. And by then Slavery was long abolished in the USA.

Depending on what country or religion your in, you just fill in the blanks differently. 
(Unless your_______ or________or__________etc.

Slavery was mostly over in the U.S. in the 1860’s. Racism never ended. We just keep pushing stereotypes onto people that are different from us, like someone saying that all the people crossing a certain border are all rapists and murderers. Just makes things worse in my opinion. Human nature I guess.