Gibson Brands Forums

angry vile posting

jvi

3 minutes ago, gdecant1 said:

Depending on what country or religion your in, you just fill in the blanks differently. 
(Unless your_______ or________or__________etc.

Slavery was mostly over in the U.S. in the 1860’s. Racism never ended. We just keep pushing stereotypes onto people that are different from us, like someone saying that all the people crossing a certain border are all rapists and murderers. Just makes things worse in my opinion. Human nature I guess.

So what you are saying is Racism is only still around in my country and all the other ones figured out how to end it.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

Asking a question for gdecant1. Hey I know there are people on this forum from around the globe. Is there racism in the UK, Australia, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia ect. Anyone from another part of the world please chime in and tell us if there is any racism in your corner of the globe.

2 minutes ago, gdecant1 said:

Depending on what country or religion your in, you just fill in the blanks differently. 
(Unless your_______ or________or__________etc.

Slavery was mostly over in the U.S. in the 1860’s. Racism never ended. We just keep pushing stereotypes onto people that are different from us, like someone saying that all the people crossing a certain border are all rapists and murderers. Just makes things worse in my opinion. Human nature I guess.

Don't forget the slavery of Africans was also big business in Britain.  And Arab Muslims were essential in capturing and selling African natives to the British slave traders.  And throughout history, Africans weren't the only, nor the first people kept as slaves.

ie;  It was Hebrew slaves who built the pyramids and other temples for the Egyptian Pharaohs.  And the Romans kept slaves from many corners of the known world back then.

Whitefang

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Don't forget the slavery of Africans was also big business in Britain.  And Arab Muslims were essential in capturing and selling African natives to the British slave traders.  And throughout history, Africans weren't the only, nor the first people kept as slaves.

ie;  It was Hebrew slaves who built the pyramids and other temples for the Egyptian Pharaohs.  And the Romans kept slaves from many corners of the known world back then.

Whitefang

My wife for 25 years worked at the OMIHONDRO Institute at the prestigious College Of William & Mary. She (was their Web Master and in house IT Person) meet and worked with some of the most noted experts on early American History. I met many of them too. Some so smart they could tell you what George Washington had for breakfast the day he crossed the Delaware, yet unable to do a simple task such as tie their own shoes. Well my wife has been to Africa more times than any black, African-American if your prefer I have ever me. She has been to Ghana twice. Do some research on how the slaves were caught, and who caught them, and who gave them to the white devil, aka the English or colonials at the time. It might open your eyes.  You think the guys that came over on the ships just jumped off, and ran in to the jungle and started grabbing people of color, and started putting them in shackles. Not the way it happened.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Asking a question for gdecant1. Hey I know there are people on this forum from around the globe. Is there racism in the UK, Australia, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia ect. Anyone from another part of the world please chime in and tell us if there is any racism in your corner of the globe.

Absolutely! You are missing my point. There is racism around the world. Each country has their own racism’s (if that’s a word)! 

What I mean by filling in the blanks…. Iran is racist towards whites, Christians  and anyone not like them. China is racist towards  uyagars, Muslims and anyone not like them etc. etc. etc…… again just fill in the blanks, it’s all over.

7 minutes ago, gdecant1 said:

Absolutely! You are missing my point. There is racism around the world. Each country has their own racism’s (if that’s a word)! 

What I mean by filling in the blanks…. Iran is racist towards whites, Christians  and anyone not like them. China is racist towards  uyagars, Muslims and anyone not like them etc. etc. etc…… again just fill in the blanks, it’s all over.

Right I said it earlier, everyone doesn't like someone or something. Its human nature. I hate and I mean hate Brussel Sprouts, so am I a Brussel Sproutist.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jaxson50 said:

Try being one of 16 white kids in a school  predominantly Mexican.  Trust me, there was one black kid, he and the white kids got along great. We had too. 

Exactly the same situation my friend the navy brat encountered in San Diego. Everyday he had to battle the Hispanic kids, not one on one either. 
I live near the reservation, they definitely are hostile towards white people, they don’t need taxpayer money anymore, they have oil wells and drive fine automobiles, have new homes, new schools and new community centers. They think we should be on a reservation. I sh1t you not. How things change when you have unlimited resources.

1 hour ago, zigzag said:

We've got all kinds of wars going on: cultural, racial, intellectual, rural/urban, rich/poor, dem/republican. It'd be nice just to try to get along, but the media (social, news, etc.)  won't let us. It's making them money.

Anything to distract the masses from the single real problem we have, and that is that the haves are having exponentially more while the have nots are not having exponentially more.  If the ignorant, mouth breathing masses could ever get their heads out of their own cultural, political, and social butts and see what is happening and how it is being screwed into them, we would have not "civil war" or "Red vs Blue" war or race war, we'd have heads on pikes like the French did, the Russians later.  There is nothing in this country but haves keeping what they have and getting more while convincing have nots that it all could be a lot worse.  The have nots buy that, and immediately turn to more pressing hatred like politics and race and culture.  It's depressing.

rct

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Yes there is racism here in the uk. I haven't been aware of it in my social circle for several years, but its alive and well somewhere over the other side of the South Downs. When I did witness racism, it took all sorts of different forms. 

I spent 9 months in South Africa when there was still apartheid. I was 11 years old. I was walking home from school one day and a lump of metal went whizzing past my head. It might've killed me. I turned around and saw the fellow who had thrown it. I 'felt' racism in that moment. 

5 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Yes, and among all ethnic groups. Only the self-segregating white-flight limousine liberals think otherwise. Think being the operative word, because they don't actually know.

21 minutes ago, NighthawkChris said:

Man that tamatillo is something else! Stuff is like acid raining out your behind

Love some tomatillo salsa. Its spelt with an 'o' and not an 'a' after the 't'. Not trying to be the spelling police like JVC, just letting you know.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

Al  Sharpton,  started out weighing 3x what he is now.    His "Action Network" was under IRS investigation, allegedly based on his withdrawing money from that Not For Profit for his own personal use.  Millions for lavishness.   He invented the concept of racial extortion. For Example:  He would go to a corporation, like Chrysler, who he learned was closing a dealership in a sketchy Chicago neighborhood and tell them that unless they made a hefty 'donation' to his  "Charity"   he would rally the city against their racist decision.   Repeat and Rinse.  I would point out that he  was the most frequent visitor to a prior occupant of the White House, but that would be 'political' and this thread is everything but that.        

So, yeah...   It's grown from being a cottage industry to a  full fledged capitalists dream.  

We have a new leader in scams:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/equality-not-elitism/the-black-lives-matter-scam

https://www.detroitnews.us/2022/02/02/black-lives-matter-delinquent-on-financial-disclosures-risks-tax-exempt-status-california-ag-warns-report/

https://news.yahoo.com/black-lives-matter-suspends-online-185305692.html

Of course our worthless corporate media is silent about this.  Oh yeah, that’s right.  It’s misinformation.  I mean, everyone here in the States knows that the state governments in CA and WA are “closet” participants in the great right-wing conspiracy.  I have no doubt that Gavin Newsom was jumping through his a$$ to smear BLM founders for misappropriating millions of organization funds to buy private residences.  Seems you can’t trust anyone these days.

Disclaimer: For the few people here in the States who have been living under a rock and for those members living in foreign countries, the state governments are die-hard liberal institutions who are the anti-thesis to anything conservative.  Therefore, I am being facetious andexhibiting the epitome of sarcasm.  

• Like 1

As a tax paying white guy who grew up in the 50s and watched with much admiration the efforts of Martin Luther king Jr  and others fighting real racial inequality,  and as a witness to the passage of the Civil Rights Act,  and the Voting Rights Act,  the creation of Afirmitive Action,  the passing of the Fair Housing Act,  and the passing of no less than four "Anti-Hate Crime " bills,  along with countless other laws, acts, and bills targeting either poverty, prejudice or unfair housing practices,  I have to ask one question, 

WHAT MORE DO YOU FRIGGING WANT?

Equality isn t a free ride,  Equal opportunity doesn't mean everyone who shares a particular shade of skin will instantaneously become a successful superstar or filthy rich.  It means you get to break your hump the sane way the rest of us have had to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, jaxson50 said:

As a tax paying white guy who grew up in the 50s and watched with much admiration the efforts of Martin Luther king Jr  and others fighting real racial inequality,  and as a witness to the passage of the Civil Rights Act,  and the Voting Rights Act,  the creation of Afirmitive Action,  the passing of the Fair Housing Act,  and the passing of no less than four "Anti-Hate Crime " bills,  along with countless other laws, acts, and bills targeting either poverty, prejudice or unfair housing practices,  I have to ask one question, 

WHAT MORE DO YOU FRIGGING WANT?

Equality isn t a free ride,  Equal opportunity doesn't mean everyone who shares a particular shade of skin will instantaneously become a successful superstar or filthy rich.  It means you get to break your hump the sane way the rest of us have had to.

After all of the things implemented above we still have extreme racism and discrimination excluding many from “equal opportunity” simply because of the color of their skin or what religion they practice. Yes we still have people standing alongside of the road wearing swastikas and yelling at certain people that they should be executed because they are not like them. We still have banks denying service to certain people because of their skin color. “Your black and you shouldn’t have this much money”.  Both of these just happened in the last week. What more do they want? Hmmmm.

We need to stop teaching our kids at such early ages that their religion is better than others or they are better beings because of their skin color. If your parents were racist or discriminatory  there’s a good chance you will be too. Your not born with these ideals, they are taught. Some might call it indoctrination! Remember the picture of a Muslim extremist years ago holding up a baby strapped with explosives? That is no different than the religious  /racist indoctrination the we teach our own kids to this day right out of the womb.

• Thanks 1