Gibson Brands Forums

angry vile posting

jvi

7 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

I watched Trump say that about getting disinfectant into your lungs and a light inside of your body.  Dr. Birx looked like she wanted the ground to swallow her up.

He's dumb as a rock and could care less about anybody else (except for the object of his desire, Ivanka).  After he nearly died from COVID-19 he went right back to the pep rallies, sucks to be you but I've got mine.

He had the chance to step up and pull the country together and make this a WWII-like campaign of us against a pandemic but, of course, he did the exact opposite.  

Trump studied wind and knows more about wind than anyone, expect maybe people with college degrees that actually study it. Like some of the people I used to work with when I worked at the place called NASA. We ran and operated this thing called a Wind Tunnel (for NASA with the assistance of people with Masters Degrees and PH.d's) to test ya know models of rockets and stuff that were being tested to eventually make big ones to go into Space.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Whitefang said:

I never knew anything of the sort.  And really, your statement seems to indicate that Trump was an "opposing campaign" to the Obama administration, which he never was.   And WHOM was it spreading vile misinformation?  You know, like Obama NOT being an American citizen?( all that idiotic "birther" BS) 

But politics, in my case, has nothing to do with anything about "the Donald" Trump.  I've NEVER had any use for that bloviating Narcissist since the late '70's.

Whitefang

You never heard of the FISA abuse scandal?    The entire 'Russia Collusion' issue was a misinformation issue....and was under Obama's administration.   Yes.... Trump never ran against Obama....but Trump was the opposing candidate to Obama's "rightful successor".

As far as Obama not being an American Citizen....of COURSE he was....his mother was an American....where he was born is of no issue, Think Ted Cruz.... had an American mother, father was Cuban (I think) and he was born in Canada....still considered a "Natural   Born American".    (as a side note, the term "Natural Born" has never been defined in court).    So....Obama's citizenship was never in question (in my mind)...but the birth certificate he released is clearly a phony....so he was/is hiding SOMETHING.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DanvillRob said:

You never heard of the FISA abuse scandal?    The entire 'Russia Collusion' issue was a misinformation issue....and was under Obama's administration.   Yes.... Trump never ran against Obama....but Trump was the opposing candidate to Obama's "rightful successor".

As far as Obama not being an American Citizen....of COURSE he was....his mother was an American....where he was born is of no issue, Think Ted Cruz.... had an American mother, father was Cuban (I think) and he was born in Canada....still considered a "Natural   Born American".    (as a side note, the term "Natural Born" has never been defined in court).    So....Obama's citizenship was never in question (in my mind)...but the birth certificate he released is clearly a phony....so he was/is hiding SOMETHING.

Are you saying both sided are dishonest, get the fuk out.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

Oh hell no. Parliament needs to buy him a brush.

How much would that cost their country. Over here as you know, they would debate it for 3 days and then spend $300 on one.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sgt. Pepper said:

Are you saying both sided are dishonest, get the fuk out.

I recall the dems spreading the 'fact' that Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes.   After Mitt lost to Obama and Harry Reid was asked why he said something he KNEW to be untrue, Harry said, "Well, it worked, didn't it?"

Of COURSE both sides are dishonest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And then the jackass loses the election because most people are sick of him and he tries to steal it while (of course) accusing the winning side of stealing the election!

When absolutely nothing else works he sends a lynch mob to the Capitol and sits on his giant butt watching it on television and thinks it's great stuff as the hapless cops are being tasered and shot with bear repellant and having the snot beaten out of them for hours.

What a guy.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I'm gonna make a sweeping generalization and to me it seems most, not all, but most musicians and actors are Liberals. Why? 

I know in the 80's us metal heads were called devil worshippers and our music was a terrible influence on children by evangelicals and certain members of congress that wanted to censor the music. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

OP - do we mean vile as in "morally despicable/wicked" or "of little worth or value"?    If it's the latter, welcome to the Gibson forum! 😆

The OP is not new to the forum, and if I type his name he will appear, and we don't want or need the PC diatribe of that dude.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

4 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

And then the jackass loses the election because most people are sick of him and he tries to steal it while (of course) accusing the winning side of stealing the election!

When absolutely nothing else works he sends a lynch mob to the Capitol and sits on his giant butt watching it on television and thinks it's great stuff as the hapless cops are being tasered and shot with bear repellant and having the snot beaten out of them for hours.

What a guy.

It happens every 4 or 8 years. One side F's it up so bad the other side get a whack at it, and then they do the same. Its a game of who wants to stick it up the peoples a-ss's further than the last idiot. 

7 minutes ago, duane v said:

I know in the 80's us metal heads were called devil worshippers and our music was a terrible influence on children by evangelicals and certain members of congress that wanted to censor the music. 

I my self only sacrificed one goat, and then just drank a little blood. Candles were in the shape of a pentagram, and we were all wearing hooded shrouds. Does that put me in the category of devil worshipper?

Oh, and we were rocking some Judas Priest at the time.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

I was so embarrassed that something like that happened in my country. I used to love the American Flag with all my heart, but when I saw it being used like that on January 6th on those poor capitol police, we decided to remove the American Flag from the front of our house..... we now have a LA Rams flag in it's place for now. 

Maybe some day I'll put it back out there, but for now it just gives me a weird feeling every time I see the American flag.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, duane v said:

I was so embarrassed that something like that happened in my country. I used to love the American Flag with all my heart, but when I saw it being used like that on January 6th on those poor capitol police, we decided to remove the from the from of my house..... we now have a LA Rams flag in it's place for now. 

Maybe some day I'll put it back out there, but for now I just gives me a weird feeling every time I see the American flag.

I'm not saying what those jizz lobbers did on Jan. 6 was okay by any stretch, but didn't this country start with this thing we called the Revolutionary War? But those guys and maybe girls too were not called criminals but called Patriots. Had they lost they would have been criminals in the eyes of Brittan. They are considered American Heros.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I'm not saying what those jizz lobber did was okay by any stretch, but didn't this country start with this thing we called the Revolutionary War? But those guys and maybe girls to instead of being called criminals are called Patriots. 

I don't at all see the comparison. 

• Like 2

Just now, duane v said:

I don't at all see the comparison. 

People were sick of something they didn't want (rule under Brittan) and were willing to die for it. Same as Jan. 6. A bunch of people were sick of something they didn't want and took action on it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

OP - do we mean vile as in "morally despicable/wicked" or "of little worth or value"?    If it's the latter, welcome to the Gibson forum! 😆

I just meant , in general, do people think we are seeing to much anger and mean spirited talk etc.

2 minutes ago, jvi said:

I just meant , in general, do people think we are seeing to much anger and mean spirited talk etc.

You have to have some kind of system that alerts you as to when I'm on. I typed a few posts ago that we do not what to type his name or he will appear and voila. You have not participated in the discussion for a few days now, and speak of the devil, your back.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

You have to have some kind of system that alerts you as to when I'm on. I typed a few posts ago that we do not what to type his name or he will appear and voila. You have not participated in the discussion for a few days now, and speak of the devil, your back.

you dont get to tell anyone to leave , YOU are  allways quoting and mentioning me and then you  cry when I respond...lol....

6 minutes ago, jvi said:

you dont get to tell anyone to leave , YOU are  allways quoting and mentioning me and then you  cry when I respond...lol....

I didn't say you had to leave. Apparently you can't comprehend stuff. I said, if I type his name is a post, he (meaning you) will appear. So you must have a 6th sense or, some sort of device that alerts you on your computer, phone, Ipad or whatever you post on, that I am on line being mean again. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper