Gibson Brands Forums

Did join me in saying get the boot?

Mr. Gibson

Remember when The Clash were a great band, well this was on Sandinista, which was way to many albums (3), and a lot of filler. It would have been better had it been cut down to a double LP. Get London Calling instead, its a lot better. 

What a great time to be alive. Wars are still going on, a new-ish disease that maybe came from tainted vampire bat McNuggets in Wuhan, China made toilet paper and change (coins) disappear, and also make 2x4's and lumber go up 3 fold in price, people do not want to go to work, we wore masks for a while, and then we didn't, and then we did again and now most don't again, a vax was made, and shoved down our throats, and we were told you have to have it or you can't  travel or go to concerts. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

6 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

I'm interested to see what comes of the cancer rumour.  Some news is reporting this, others not.  

https://nypost.com/2022/05/02/vladimir-putin-to-undergo-cancer-surgery-transfer-power/

The most news worthy paper in the USA, The NY Post. One step above the National Inquirer.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Gibson said:

I wanted to add that Russia is making threats against UK now, saying they’ll send one of their new missilery their way or an underwater drone to create a tsunami 500 meters high. Give ‘em hell Boris.

Really..  Thats the first I have heard of this?   I do wonder if at least half of the stories in the press are just nonsense...

53 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

That's just the first one that came up in a Google search.  Mostly overseas sites carrying this story.  So who is the "news worthy" source you go by?

Fox and CNN or course. 

Really not many. 

1 hour ago, ghost_of_fl said:

That's just the first one that came up in a Google search.  Mostly overseas sites carrying this story.  So who is the "news worthy" source you go by?

why Facebook of course,,  the only true source of truth   doesn't every body get their news there??????????????????????????????????

😏

• Haha 1

The Russian TV shows are all giddy about nuking England and are saying it doesn't matter if they get nuked back as they're going to Heaven and the rest of us just croak.

I hadn't heard anything about a tidal wave but I did hear that Hitler was at least part Jewish.  Guess they never read How To Win Friends And Influence People.

Here's hoping Putler croaks on the operating table but supposedly Number Two is yet another psychopath.

5 hours ago, Mr. Gibson said:

“Did  JOIN ME IN SAYING  get the boot?

Yeah. Another one bites the dust.   Second one in less than a week.    I preferred it back when they just Froze the thread from any new comments , so you could see who it was that got it shut down.   

Can we start some threads about - "What strings are best for my J-45?", or "Are Blue Chip Picks worth $35?", or "I just got a new LP and there is a huge ding in it, and the binding looks like a rabid beaver chewed on it, what should I do?"

Yet we are telling a lunatic maniac we do like him on a Gibson Guitar Forum, when Putin is clearly a Strat guy. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

20 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Can we start some threads about - "What strings are best for my J-45?", or "Are Blue Chip Picks worth $35?", or "I just got a new LP and there is a huge ding in it, and the binding looks like a rabid beaver chewed on it, what should I do?"

Yet we are telling a lunatic maniac we do like him on a Gibson Guitar Forum, when Putin is clearly a Strat guy. 

With a nuclear powered Amp.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Gibson said:

With a nuclear powered Amp.

My Blues Deluxe, and DeVille were not nuclear powered amps, loud as s-hit, but non-nuke.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

It was on Russian TV 📺.  He said one missile would take out all of UK, or send their underwater drone to create a 500meter tsunami.

They do have the capability of doing it, so take it as you will. You can never trust a Russian. Never. Especially a maybe terminally ill one.

Well it is what it is... Nothing I can do about it either way.. You just have to sit and watch this crap as it unfolds.

He has been threatening nukes since the start and has done nothing...  If he were to attack us or any NATO country, its probably over for all of us...

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

He's actually a musical genius on piano.  Here's the clip in case you missed it, he plays with so much feeling!  😍

Damn!  I bet he can play Chop Sticks too!……….  If the mushroom clouds start rising, at least it will be caused by a man with culture.  …….  Don’t give-up hope.  Maybe The UN will form a committee to investigate Putin and chastise him severely.

1 hour ago, ghost_of_fl said:

He's actually a musical genius on piano.  Here's the clip in case you missed it, he plays with so much feeling!  😍

I’d rather listen to Taylor Swift and we all know how much of a fan of hers I am.

That piano looks like it has a Jack In The Box top just like their tanks!

Maybe that's where they got the idea.

P.S.

I wouldn't worry about them nuking anyone, they always say that.  **** those guys.

Edited by SteveFord

12 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

well now,, it's just more than a wee bit out of tune  I'm sure heads were rolling..  such talent,  wonder if he farts while playing, cuz that'd be awesome

20 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

..........clearly a Strat guy. 

But........Strats are a decadent American invention used by grinning beatniks to brainwash innocent youth into a frenzy of wild, depraved uninhibited dancing to electrically amplified  'beat' music which arouses primitive animalistic urges, leading to uncounted young lives being ruined by evil dope fiends and worse.   One reason I have one.

Vlad and most of his band all play short-scale balalaikas.  Very badly.  He tried playing bass but he failed.

Edited by jdgm
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jdgm said:

But........Strats are a decadent American invention used by grinning beatniks to brainwash innocent youth into a frenzy of wild, depraved uninhibited dancing to electrically amplified  'beat' music which arouses primitive animalistic urges, leading to uncounted young lives being ruined by evil dope fiends and worse.   One reason I have one.

I had 3 or 4. I got them cause the looked cool. Why else does anyone buy guitars. Fuk tone.