Gibson Brands Forums

Hey, Ma, what's for dinner?

SteveFord

22 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Tainted Vampire Bat McNuggets, now grilled bats on a stick. Has the world not learned. Do we want to live 2020 all over again? What sauce goes with a charred bat wing?

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY thinks that what happened in 2020 came from a wet market.

😐

• Upvote 1

Never going to find out where SARS-Cov2 came from truthfully, but screw the whole eating dogs and cats business… I get it people are hungry, but eating Fido - the thought of slaughtering a dog - is screwed up… sorry but that is some 3rd world crap right there. We don’t live in a perfect world - proof. Oh yeah eating bats is also another way messed up thing. Nutrition be damned if there is any to be had, not eating a bat, final answer. Same goes for bugs. No thank you. 

10 hours ago, NighthawkChris said:

Never going to find out where SARS-Cov2 came from truthfully, but screw the whole eating dogs and cats business… I get it people are hungry, but eating Fido - the thought of slaughtering a dog - is screwed up… sorry but that is some 3rd world crap right there. We don’t live in a perfect world - proof. Oh yeah eating bats is also another way messed up thing. Nutrition be damned if there is any to be had, not eating a bat, final answer. Same goes for bugs. No thank you. 

Would you like them in a house?

Would you like them with a mouse?

Lord know what meat on a stick I ate when I was drunk, in the Philippines, off a street vender, when I was a sailor? I do remember, but not eating them, was the grilled chicken feet. They called them Adidas. That's funny.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jdgm said:

EAT IT!    EAT IT RAW!

ozzy.jpg

Didn’t that moron snort live ants and urine? No wonder he can’t put intelligent 2 syllables together.

Sharoooooon where’s my nappy.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

53 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Didn’t that moron snort live ants and urine? No wonder he can’t put intelligent 2 syllables together.

Sharoooooon where’s my nappy.

He was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2020.

It was only a joke.  In bad taste of course.

I wouldn't have posted if I'd known it would get that reaction.

Deleted.

Edited by jdgm

19 hours ago, jdgm said:

He was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2020.

It was only a joke.  In bad taste of course.

I wouldn't have posted if I'd known it would get that reaction.

Deleted.

It sad he has been diagnosed with that, but he turned his brain to mush long before 2020 with all the chemicals and booze he force fed his body. He was so messed up even tried to kill Sharon once. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper