Gibson Brands Forums

Is Sushi the greatest food ever invented?

KSG_Standard

I'm taking some customers out for lunch tomorrow and one of them suggested sushi...I didn't even know we had sushi here in Corpus:-s ...I developed quite an addiction to this stuff during my travels up and down the west coast...I am going to eat so much sushi tomorrow that I'm likely to hurt myself...:o

sushi-bouquet.jpg

sushi2.jpg

I've tried a lot of different food, but I cannot bring myself to eating raw fish.

I'd go with country fried steak personally (also known as chicken fried steak depending on the part of the country you live in).

I've tried a lot of different food' date=' but I cannot bring myself to eating raw fish.

I'd go with country fried steak personally (also known as chicken fried steak depending on the part of the country you live in).[/quote']

Chicken Fried Steak (with gravy)...the OTHER perfect food...

I've tried a lot of different food' date=' but I cannot bring myself to eating raw fish.

I'd go with country fried steak personally (also known as chicken fried steak depending on the part of the country you live in).[/quote']

The sashimi is the raw stuff. I only let the younger child eat sushi with cooked fish in it. Maybe when he's older, he can branch out, but for now I'm playing it safer. Our daughter ate so much who-kn0ws-what in her childhood, I figure she can fight off anything a fish might have.

I've tried the sushi--hate the seaweed it's rolled in. Tried sashimi and could never get past the "I'm eating raw fish" feeling.

I'll stick with food that is cooked to the point of being close to charcoal.

Archived