Gibson Brands Forums

This place is pretty dead lately

callen3615

If you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

You guys started threads that got people banned, You guys called for this day and night and even whined to the mods.

You guys have gotten your wish of a Zero Tolerance forum like the Fender Forums.

But I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you

If you're looking for the guilty' date=' you need only look into a mirror.

You guys started threads that got people banned, You guys called for this day and night and even whined to the mods.

You guys have gotten your wish of a Zero Tolerance forum like the Fender Forums.

But I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you[/quote']

So which one are you JIDIMB or one of the other haters of theists.

I assure you Homz that my statement had nothing to do with Religion or Theism.

Your reputation as the Antagonizing Self Righteous liberal fits you correctly.

I'd say that is a pretty fair assessment of me. So who the hell are you.

But I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War' date=' terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you[/quote']

Philosophist on the Hill

So what, if this place has two days with no major drama, that means it's "dead"?

IDK, I've been think how nice it's been the last few days. Plus some of us do have lives away from the Forum O:)

What RogerG said.... and Matt. Quality. It fits the Gibson paradigm.

Also what AXE said... I'm using that as the bridge in my new death metal song...

bloof alaba bleef.

I cabba youf.

Thid mduyhnnfd'a;sdfkwrf.

Another thing, at least for me, is it's summer. During the winter I'll be in here more, but with more daylight, I've got a lot of projects going on.

I've contracted a metal roof on my old 3 story house with 4 hips and a widows walk. When they were done I built a second story balcony myself that turned out really cool. This year already. And just upkeep on the hunting land/cabin, and the house/lots ect.

With a full time day job, and a working bar band booked WAY into next year, I'm not here as much either.

I like it.

******les except for the new guy.

Quality over quantity.

If you want to socialize go out and make a friend, internet is not life.

I like it here too. I sowed my wild oats when I was younger ( oh man did I ever )

So most times youll find me at home, and I enjoy being at home.

Hey' date=' the sun is shining, it's a long weekend... time to play guitar outside... just acoustic, and relaxing.

Ah, yes...

m[/quote']

Yer full of it milod!

It rained all day here.

I took my '03 J45 RW (ebony) up to the second story balconey I built, and played acoustic while it rained. Took a few brews and it turned into a jam session. The wife brought her 1933 Gibson A-00 Mandolin, and the daughter even played a little fiddle.

So don't tell me about the sun shinin'...........

He, heee......

(just kiddin', best to ya, pal.)

Murph.

Archived