Gibson Brands Forums

The "New" Zoot Suit SG

jimmiJAMM

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neog you don't like the looks and thats understandable. It's not everyones cup of tea but you also claim the sound is terrible without offering any details. You also alluded to trying it before it was even released to which I can only say :-

Get over it dude. It's product that a privately held company decided to produce, release and is currently for sale. Stop boring everyone about it. Your constant belly-aching isn't going to change a thing.

Neog you don't like the looks and thats understandable. It's not everyones cup of tea but you also claim the sound is terrible without offering any details. You also alluded to trying it before it was even released to which I can only say :-k

Get over it dude. It's product that a privately held company decided to produce' date=' release and is currently for sale. Stop boring everyone about it. Your constant belly-aching isn't going to change a thing.

[/quote']

Nice try, slingshot but I aint takin' the bait. You wanna flame on, call Stan Lee. I'm a hard rockin', peace-luvin' man and not looking to change Gibson's marketing strategy. Contrary to what you may think, I started this thread to encourage spirited discussion over a new SG model. We're all entitled to our opinions both good and bad and as for insinuating that I'm a lying or boring "everyone", speak for yourself.

They Say That These are Made out of Birch Wood Strips.

Isn't Birchwood Plywood?

Yep' date=' but in this case they laminate different colors of birch together.

Bah , not my cup of tea ... I can't say I hate them though, they're just [u']really[/u] different.

I've heard that the sound and the weight are not up to SG standards ...

Nice try' date=' slingshot but I aint takin' the bait. You wanna flame on, call Stan Lee. I'm a hard rockin', peace-luvin' man and not looking to change Gibson's marketing strategy. Contrary to what you may think, I started this thread to encourage spirited discussion over a new SG model. We're all entitled to our opinions both good and bad and as for insinuating that I'm a lying or boring "everyone", speak for yourself.[/quote']

I think you're secretly jonesing for one =P~

Actually all I'm tryin to do is get you to expound on why you hate it so, not start a flame war.

Peace -

Archived