Gibson Brands Forums

the best thing about this forum.....

Gibson CS

is how respectable everyone is

no reason to act like little kids

just thought id remind everyone

personally i like page better then slash even though slash is more talented

just thought id throw that out there too

Probably the best tactic in hindsight. I agree with you and Jessanoah that its nice not to get bogged down in childish behaviour. This forum has been a good way to share the passion we feel for our instruments and to help solve each other's problems. I hope the moderators will respond and stop this idiot from spoiling it.

...the best thing about this forum?.....

err, IT WORKS....it works! Trying to post in the old Forum was like being Barabas in the sulphur (sulfur for my American cousins) mines.

But, I agree, there's a great spirit amongst the brotherhood (& sisterhood) of Gibson owners on this forum. Ahem, not to malign anyone, but sometimes over at the Fender Forum they are a bit precious & anal at times (not that there is anything wrong with that........NOT). I've been burnt a few times over there. Don't get me wrong, I love Fender guitars too, but some of the dudes.....

Hey guys, we LOVE guitars and are all on the same side. Gibson guitars are the best and Gibson people are the best!

One of the best things about this forum is that its a nice way to spend a bit of relaxation time, indulging my passion for Gibson guitars and guitars in general, WITHOUT spending time (& money) on Ebay!!

This forum has helped cure me (partially) of ebayitis!

Anyone else have that experience?

One of the best things about this forum is that its a nice way to spend a bit of relaxation time' date=' indulging my passion for Gibson guitars and guitars in general, WITHOUT spending time (& money) on Ebay!!

This forum has helped cure me (partially) of ebayitis!

Anyone else have that experience?[/quote']

I couldn't have described myself better!

I've been a member of this forum for years, through at least 2 itterations, and lately the Les Paul forum has really picked up in post quantity, which is very very nice. It had been for months, so sloooow.

Great to see everybody and all the new,er, faces!

There were 3 threads going on about ... who else "Slash" and his sexual preference, religious origin , and some other nonsence . Seemed like kids .

And not very bright ones at that ...

And yes I like it here , Y'all kick *** ...

Anti-semitic comments.

I'm a white, Christian male and in all honesty, I poke fun of my ethnic friends all the time...but the difference is they're friends and they know it's in good fun. They do the same to me in return. [-o<

...but I won't tolerate true racism...why you'd post that on a public website is beyond me.

I forget their names now, but they've been suspended from the forum...I ratted them out to admin.

So, if you two idiots ever read this...it was me. HA!! [-X

Anti-semitic comments.

I'm a white' date=' Christian male and in all honesty, I poke fun of my ethnic friends all the time...but the difference is they're friends and they know it's in good fun. They do the same to me in return. :D

...but I won't tolerate true racism...why you'd post that on a public website is beyond me.

I forget their names now, but they've been suspended from the forum...I ratted them out to admin.

So, if you two idiots ever read this...it was me. HA!! :-k [/quote']

so the things they posted were taken out too? i cant seem to find them...

i think racism is tolerable when you are discussing race issues and stuff like that (races do exists and as we live in a democracy everyone can decide which colors he likes hehehe)... but when we are talking guitars i dont know why it ends up in namecalling and race/relligion/(social status?) comments.

some people are just stupid i suppose, glad you guys arent!

so... did they call slash a fudgepacker/heathen/********/homeless/yellow/immigrant/pagan or thit they call each other that? :D

Archived