Gibson Brands Forums

Do you like to look at them?

Plank_Spanker

Silver,

The Tele is a MIK Fender GC / Musicians Friend special. It has two Dimarzios in it with a push / pull splitter. It sounds great and has a killer neck.

Thunder,

I had the Bluesville made to my specs and I had a general hand in the design. It's a 25 1/2" scale, equipped with two Lindsay Fralin singles and a SD Pearly Gates in the bridge. Five way switch, CTS pots (blender pot in third position), Orange Drop caps, Wilkinson trem, Schaller locking tuners, LSR roller nut.

It's a pretty cool guitar!

Thanks Double.

I'm really not whoring pics here...............................I'm just trying to express the joy of just looking at these guitars when you're not raising hell with them..............

That's what forums are all about...whoring pictures. I do it every chance I get. #-o

i know what you mean... i keep mine in the case' date=' and when i open it to play her, i always take a deep breath! smells goooood[/quote']

I couldn't agree more! There is something about opening the case and seeing it just lying there a few seconds before the smell hits. I like to clean mine with the Gibson pump spray before putting them away to enhance the smell more.

Did I really just say that out loud......................

I am disappointed. Going from the subject of this thread, I assumed it was going to be about boobs.

To answer the question: Sometimes, but I don't think I get as into it as some of you guys. I like the looks of my guitars and aesthetics definitely played a part in my decision to buy each one, but I don't keep them on display or anything and could no doubt be more diligent about polishing them.

Yeah, I love looking at them, sometimes I even touch myself while doing so.

And by touching myself, I mean pinch myself because sometimes I think I'm dreaming to own so many awesome guitars. :-D

But WHY do they smell so awesome? I originally thought it was the cases...

really i see it like this

PRS, and fender strats, are very pretty to look @

strats, have a nice tone when im in the mood for it, and hanging on the wall always look soo lovely

but they are like monster top les pauls to a certin extent, not for playing, just for sitting on the wall looking pretty

but the best looking guitars are the ones that have been played in every dive, bar, club, resturant, fair, and festival.

regaurdless of model, maker, or color

Archived