Gibson Brands Forums

Any pun lovers on the forum...yes pun :)

Duende

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mom. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins--if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most fun puns really are the multi-linguals.

Been a few years since I managed a tri-lingual and darned if I can remember it, but I think it was English/Korean/German...

Latin is easy... especially with a southern US accent... Ahm a bomb, Ahm a bat...

German can lend itself to a few interesting multi-linguals. Spanish a little bit, such as Si, Si! Rider... <grin> Hmmmm.

Or... You wanna saltan pepper your food? Just jump.

Worse... what did the original "Green sleeves" have to do with Gracias?

Oops. That's a bit gross Hmmmm. 144 or just a Germanic large?

German... What do you call it after a large meal and your tummy sticks out? An Ess curve.

m

new pun in coming...[-(

Walking back to our house, my wife spotted a black Labrador curled up on the back seat of a Range Rover. This is quite a bad one I warn you...

As she risked waking it up staring through the window I encouraged her to keep walking saying "Suzie, let sleeping dogs lay"

[blink] [blink]

Matt

A woman has twins' date=' and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mom. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins--if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."[/quote']

LMAO!!!!

Matt

• 4 weeks later...
Haha. Yeah I can't help myself...everytime we drive past a cemetery I HAVE to say - "God' date='that must be a great place to visit.Everyone's dying to get in there."

BOOM BOOM. My wife & kids always groan - loudly...[/quote']

lol!! great one!! can i use that?

A drummer was arrested for disturbing the peace because he was told to "take your drum and beat it!" and he did.

Oh it's come to tub thumper jokes now has it?[laugh]

Did you know you can always tell if the stage was level or not by which side of his mouth the drummer was dribbling from?[drool]

Water always finds its level.

Before I go to work I will share one of my favourite of a Bond girl's play on words...

"ah James...you're such a cunning linguist"

Matt

The Bond movies are an ENDLESS source of good jokes / puns. Just a guick one: in Goldfinger' date=' the Bond-girl was actually named.... ***** Galore! What more can you ask for...?

[drool[cool]#-o

Well' date=' with 2 newborns in the house, I can't even tell my left from right...![biggrin']

[drool] Yeah ain't it fun.

Never had twins(thank christ)but a 7 and 4 yr old are freakin' bad enough mate!

Got 'em weaned onto music yet? Used to be the only thing that would settle my boys down. Try it...

As some of you may remember I lost my job this past summer... :-( Anyway a friend of mine has invested in an Alabaster mine in the north of Spain. He has already been using Alabaster for his chandelier business and now he has invested in the company that actually mines the Alabaster. He is going to b expanding the use of the Alabaster to Funeral Urns... [drool] As he knew I was traveling to Boston he asked me if I would be interested in representing his line of Funeral Urns for the United States. I thought well why not, the trend is moving in that direction anyway. A casket and burial plot cost thousands of dollars plus up keep and maintenance. A funeral urn might cost any where from $60 to a couple hundred dollars. A major difference, specially in times like these. I will be visiting some Funeral Parlors with the catalog of urns and prices to test out the waters. I will also visit veternerian clinics and animal hospitals to see what interest there might be. People do cremate their pets and save the ashes. So looks like I might be selling funeral urns if I find there is lots of interest. I get 20% of whatever I sell! I never expected anything like this would come up but hey you never know and I couldn't help think it might not be a bad way to urn a living...

As some of you may remember I lost my job this past summer... :-( Anyway a friend of mine has invested in an Alabaster mine in the north of Spain. He has already been using Alabaster for his chandelier business and now he has invested in the company that actually mines the Alabaster. He is going to b expanding the use of the Alabaster to Funeral Urns... [lol] As he knew I was traveling to Boston he asked me if I would be interested in representing his line of Funeral Urns for the United States. I thought well why not' date=' the trend is moving in that direction anyway. A casket and burial plot cost thousands of dollars plus up keep and maintenance. A funeral urn might cost any where from $60 to a couple hundred dollars. A major difference, specially in times like these. I will be visiting some Funeral Parlors with the catalog of urns and prices to test out the waters. I will also visit veternerian clinics and animal hospitals to see what interest there might be. People do cremate their pets and save the ashes. So looks like I might be selling funeral urns if I find there is lots of interest. I get 20% of whatever I sell! I never expected anything like this would come up but hey you never know and I couldn't help think it might not be a bad way to [b']urn[/b] a living...

SPAM!!!!!! j/k

You put a lot of effort into that one [cool] Good luck

Archived