Gibson Brands Forums

One question...

LPlover

I recently purchase a superb Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Pro in Vintage Sunburst. What a big difference! This is a great sounding guitar and it's too far away of my Fender Strats. The question is, why this model doesn't appear on the Gibson website?

Thanks!

Thanks for your replies folks! I read something about the exclusivity of this particular model and in fact I think I'm a very fortunate guy!!:- I bought this model one week ago in MusicMegastore (Gibson dealer), which is one of the greatest guitarstores here in Barcelona. My idea was to buy a Gibson Traditional (Honeyburst or perhaps Ice Tea), but these guitars are expensive for me. The salesman explained me that after a hard "battle" they finally received 3 Traditional Pro. I tried one and I liked it so much!!

I'll post a few pics later!

Thanks!![bored]

PD: Sorry for my poor English!:-#

I have to say' date=' LPlover, your English actually seems very good to me!

At least I could understand it--I can't say that about all of the forum's members (*cough*you know who you are*cough*.)

Enjoy the new guitar, man! I think you're pretty fortunate too![/quote']

Excuse me...? [biggrin]

I have to say' date=' LPlover, your English actually seems very good to me!

At least I could understand it--I can't say that about all of the forum's members (*cough*you know who you are*cough*.)

Enjoy the new guitar, man! I think you're pretty fortunate too![/quote']

Anybody seen Demoon...? I heard he really loves playing his pink ''Hello Kitty'' Squier Strat...[crying]:-#

I recently purchase a superb Gibson Les Paul Standard Traditional Pro in Vintage Sunburst. What a big difference! This is a great sounding guitar and it's too far away of my Fender Strats. The question is' date=' why this model doesn't appear on the Gibson website?

Thanks![/quote']

unfortunately gibson's website sucks. it always has.

Archived