Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Bar Stool

Paul E

I went looking today for a 24" Gibson stool for my guitar room and I couldn't find one on the internet at any of the big music suppliers ( ie Musicians Friend, Guitar Center, ect.). They all state that they are dicontinued. I found a guy on e-bay that has a few left for sale. What gives , there are plenty of fender, guild, and other music co. brand seats for sale except Gibson?

I don't know how thrue this is but I was told by the former UK Gibson distributor that retailers were not allowed to sell them individually to the public. I have seen a few on ebay from time to time. As you say, there are plenty of Fender stools available in the UK at least.

I was fortunate enough to be given one as a gift a couple of years ago.

Methinx they're so popular they're all sold out. A couple of months ago Musicians Friend was offering the 24" bar stools for like $29... DAMN I didn't buy 3-4 of 'em!

I'm keeping my eyes open for a deal that's CLOSE to that....I'd like a couple of Epi stools, (24", but for CHEAP), for my son and DIL, and a couple of Gibson stools for me.

I have one I bought from GC, but it just has a star on it. I think I paid $49 for it.

• 1 year later...

I fon't know where you can get a good stool specimin....but this may work

comfy-chair.jpg

Looks like there is a little niche for your picks too

I'd say someone left quite an impression.

By the way, what's the nut width on that edition?

I went looking today for a 24" Gibson stool for my guitar room and I couldn't find one on the internet at any of the big music suppliers ( ie Musicians Friend, Guitar Center, ect.). They all state that they are dicontinued. I found a guy on e-bay that has a few left for sale. What gives , there are plenty of fender, guild, and other music co. brand seats for sale except Gibson?

http://store.gibson.com/Products/Lifestyle/Collectables/Gibson-Logo-Barstool.aspx

484692ed-0514-4a5b-ab53-651461390516.jpg

Getting behind is one thing, being in arrears is something completely different

True enough-- in fact, we could ask that famous oft-bankrupt guy himself what it's like to be in arrears--Donald Rump should know.

Archived