Gibson Brands Forums

Vox Tonelab

Silenced Fred

I think you should try one out and see how you like it.

A few members here (Axe & Thundergod) seem to be happy with them.

I really like Vox products in general but I haven't tried one out. I'm not much of an effects user but if I got a multifx unit I'd definately be inclined to get the Vox

ToneLab LE= awesome wrapped awesomeness dipped in awesome sauce.

It would only be cooler if it came with bacon.

Wait... it doesn't? :D

Has anyone tried the ST, I believe it sells for around 200, has anyone played with, or have one of these? That is more in my price range. The main effects I would be using on it would be the Wah, or anything with the expression pedal, and use mostly the modulation for chorus or echo or something along those lines

Wait... it doesn't? :-k

Has anyone tried the ST' date=' I believe it sells for around 200, has anyone played with, or have one of these? That is more in my price range. The main effects I would be using on it would be the Wah, or anything with the expression pedal, and use mostly the modulation for chorus or echo or something along those lines[/quote']

I had a similar question before, which AXE® was kind enough to answer, and it seems as if the ST has pretty much the same quality tone, but in a smaller footprint.

If you're thinking about picking one up, perhaps you should go play one somewhere and see what you think. I got the dude at Sam Ash to go get me an LE from the stock room when I went to check it out. Even so, I thought about it for several days after that [blink]

Anyone have one? How easy are they to use? I haven't had a chance to try one out' date=' but I was wondering whether it was worth it, for recording into a comp and also to have around for some cover songs with odd effects.[/quote']

Very easy to use (without reading the manual)

worth every from the 300 EURO I paid for

Peter

Played around on an ST for about an hour and a half today, much to the chagrin of the GC employee (Well I have one in the box, do you really want me to open it up for you?) and I have to say, I am sold! I need to get the funds together, but that thing rocks. It has a ton of effects, I think I will primarily using it for the Wah along with all of the modulation like delay, echo and the amp selections are real cool.

I like it and would recommend it

It's more than just FX it's amp modeling. They are amazing for recording.

That is one of the main reasons I am getting it, I currently don't have a USB interface, and right now, the best recordings I can get from my macbook, with the internal mic, are kinda gritty.

I can't wait til I get it

Archived