Gibson Brands Forums

What band do you think is the worst in the world?

dem00n

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any hair band from the late 80s. Poison comes to mind.

THANK GOD FOR NIRVANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure a big part of why the music industry sucks today is because of Nirvana. They are definately on my worst list. BUT I don't really listen to music I don't like, so I wouldn't know what the worst band is. I try to only listen to things I do like. Crazy concept huh?

I am pretty sure a big part of why the music industry sucks today is because of Nirvana. They are definately on my worst list. BUT I don't really listen to music I don't like' date=' so I wouldn't know what the worst band is. I try to only listen to things I do like. Crazy concept huh?[/quote']

Yes, I don't get it.

djroge1 wrote:

IDK? I'm just waiting for someone to say Bucket Head.... I just said Bucket Head... Oh no I said it again...

This is a most ridi****us comment for a guitar forum' date=' seriously.[/quote']

You obviously have failed to see the humor and the glimps of a certain line in a certain movie... That or you are a "serious" fanboy of the BH.

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTELY WORST "BAND" IN THE WORLD.

They suck so hard that they actaully gained quite a bit of popularity here in Denmark. Almost everybody knows their name. People actually travel across the country (it ain't that far, btw...) just to see them make fools of themselves. They're so tacky that people likes them.

Ladies & Gentlemen, for the first time on Gibson Forums, please let me introduce to you:

SUSSI AND LEO! :-k :-k #-o:-#:-k:-&

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Op0v3i7vr0[/YOUTUBE]

I know it seemed like I was kidding but here we are, some one said, 311 and Mighty Mighty Bostones, another said, Iron Butterfly, another Nirvana...I like Poison!

I like all of those bands, not saying they are the greatest ever but I like them.

No my feelings are not hurt, but I thought this was a joke thread :-k

For the record I favorited "Jesus is a Friend of Mine" on my youtube account cus I actually think it is catchy and fun, like chacarron.

Band that sucked in my opinion:

Aqua...I'm a Barbie Girl in a Barbie World, for those who don't know.

We have a winner.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

OMFG, that is SO SO SO awesome!

This is being favorited as well...worst EVER!!!!

I want autographs.

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTELY WORST "BAND" IN THE WORLD.

Ladies & Gentlemen' date=' for the first time on Gibson Forums, please let me introduce to you:

[b']SUSSI AND LEO![/b] [blink]:-k#-o:-# :D :-&

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Op0v3i7vr0[/YOUTUBE]

[blink]

LOL, I didn't realize it was possible to play that riff wrong! Very... errr... uhhh... "entertaining".

Are they singing in English the entire time?

I ask, because I only started recognizing some of the words at some point in the second minute of the video...

Archived