Gibson Brands Forums

So I been writing this Girl in prison..........

Blackie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't it remind you of the old Ledbelly song, "Where Did You Sleep Last Night"?

Her husband, was a hard working man

killed Just about a mile from here

His head was found in a driving wheel

But his body never was found

that was real time.............this story is from a few years ago........hey this is the lounge....we gotta share some

war stories so to speak.................and if you want more guitar rellavent tales........how about the night I played the 25th street cr-ck house

yep Ebony SG Standard small amp and digitech rp2000.............

that was real time.............this story is from a few years ago........hey this is the lounge....we gotta share some

war stories so to speak.................and if you want more guitar rellavent tales........how about the night I played the 25th street cr-ck house

yep Ebony SG Standard small amp and digitech rp2000.............

How did that go?

How did that go?

Well now that you ask............we gotta define cr-ck house for this scenario as an apt. in a building that was just like

a little motel type layout ...a 2 story rectangle with 8 units ...4 up 4 down...fronting a concrete and iron rail walkway

up top and the apartments like an efficiency hotel room.

This is the only residential building on the block.......everything else is warehouse and bodyshop and vacant bottle and debri scattered field.........

In the upper 3rd apartment I could be found sitting at a round white pvc patio type table ...in the kitchen area under the hanging light.....around which sat people in varying positions of stature in this little world of cr-ck smoking.........

You got the......." house man" or couple who you treat right and you can pretty much run things......

So at some point ......I decided I would break up the routine a little and play some music and also demonstrate that

I am a crazy white boy...........so the performance went off as I thought it would .......these folks loved my bluesy type

of whatever I had played .....and actually lost who's turn it was..........

Oh yeah everyone really liked something real like that............one guy said ...man that music really make me feel sumthin

And it made him feel sumpthin enough to break in my truck and steal that SG Standard I had bought new about 3 months previous.................at least the evidence and informants point to that guy.............

I think I prefered the guitar to go like that instead of the pawn shop it would have made it's way to the way I was going.

There is....A person is who he/she is' date=' and nothing will change that.

The Devils boots dont creak.[/quote']

What are you saying here....that if someone does evil things they are forever evil ?

And what does the devils boots don't creek mean ? If it means they don't creek cause they do not exist

I will go with that.

And what does the devils boots don't creek mean ? If it means they don't creek cause they do not exist

I will go with that.

It means if a person is "off" shall we say, youll never know it. Sociopaths are skilled in the art of

manipulation....Its not worth it, steer clear. Just my opinion.

I do not what to say but some people do eventually get tired of being in trouble, when trouble starts wearing you out too much for your comfort you either die or change.

I gather you sent her the $50 so she knows your letter is serious and not just from a crazy fuxker that googled her name or something along those tracks.

Life can be strange, and you life can be even stranger to strangers eyes but hey, you are a grown man and should know what you are doing.

I hope she answers, should be at the very least interesting. I am thinking she will, she has plenty of slow time.

This all happened over 5 years ago with prison girl and ten years for me losing my first SG Standard in case some missed me saying that.

And I have been free of certain things for over a few years.........................and have another ebony Standard now........

This all happened over 5 years ago with prison girl and ten years for me losing my first SG Standard in case some missed me saying that.

And I have been free of certain things for over a few years.........................and have another ebony Standard now........

Aren't we all the sum total of all we've been through up to now? None of would be who we are unless we lived the lives we've lived. I don't know about Blackie...but I wouldn't change a thing about my life, (okay... maybe I'd keep my hairline like it was a little longer).... but other than that, I'm good!

Aren't we all the sum total of all we've been through up to now? None of would be who we are unless we lived the lives we've lived. I don't know about Blackie...but I wouldn't change a thing about my life' date=' (okay... maybe I'd keep my hairline like it was a little longer).... but other than that, I'm good![/quote']

What about "the incident"? You good with that? I think there may still be wanted-posters for you in your old neighborhood. [smile]

Aren't we all the sum total of all we've been through up to now?

Yep.

There's an old saying "Life is what you make it" but that can be altered slightly and still ring true.

Life is what it makes us.

I don't know about Blackie...but I wouldn't change a thing about my life

Hmmm...

I'm not sure everybody can say that in all honesty.

Blackie?

Archived