Gibson Brands Forums

So I been writing this Girl in prison..........

Blackie

So hold on there with the sumation.........I knew this girl from a city rehab I met her at......OK that might be a warning.............anyway this girl was an electrician before her fall from grace into some need to be rehabbed and me meeting her at the Norfolk city rehab back a few years.

So I looked her name up on a court web site and found her doing time up in

Goochland corretional facility in VA.

I send her out a letter with a money order for $50 straight off saying hey I know you from here and thought you were attractive and interesting being a shipyard apprentice and state licsensed electrician................

So I wait for a reply or not.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you think this story is gonna play out or...........end........................................

This is a real thing I went through...................so I want to string it out a little and relive some of it here vicariously......................

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't have sent her money right off the bat. Next time try something like. Hi I remember you from rehab a while back and always thought you were an attractive girl and being that you are a licsensed electrician on top of that you got a lot going for you. I just wanted you to know you have a friend who is willing to help if you ever need it. Anyway good luck and I hope to hear from you.

Since you already sent her some money you might want to follow that up with... The reason I sent you the money was I just wanted you to know you have a friend who is willing to help if you ever need it. Anyway good luck and I hope to hear from you.

You may want to tell me to F off and mind my own business but since you posted it her I gave you my 2 cents...

Well...after 25 years in corrections I'd say:

She sent you many letters about how bad prison was while gratefully taking the cash and probably asked you to break her out after a decent interval because "bad" women were after her (both those things really happened a lot). :-

But seriously-I hope it all worked out and you both had some kind of happy ending!

I found out that most of the people in jail are just like the rest of us...they just have poor impulse control!

What were you thinking when you sent the letter and money? What were you hoping to achieve?

It sounds like you'd like to establish a relationship... so if someone you met in rehab suddenly sent you $50 and a letter out of nowhere, what would your reaction be?

Think about the answers to these questions and then act accordingly.

Good luck man. Lonely is a suck *** place to be.

I ran into the grown son of my high school sweetheart a few years ago. I asked how his mother was and he replied that she was doing time in a Florida correctional facility for a reoccurring problem with a white powdery controlled substance.

The last thing I would ever consider doing was pursuing any contact with her, even if I wasn't married. Kind of makes me glad she dumped my *** way back when, plus at the time my mother really didn't like her (and mom's are seldom wrong). But I will say that in her Florida State Penn mug shot she still looked GOOOOOD.

I ran into the grown son of my high school sweetheart a few years ago. I asked how his mother was and he replied that she was doing time in a Florida correctional facility for a reoccurring problem with a white powdery controlled substance.

The last thing I would ever consider doing was pursuing any contact with her' date=' even if I wasn't married. Kind of makes me glad she dumped my *** way back when, plus at the time my mother really didn't like her (and mom's are seldom wrong). But I will say that in her Florida State Penn mug shot she still looked GOOOOOD.[/quote']

So just where do you go to see mug shots of women in prison? (just askin')

So just where do you go to see mug shots of women in prison? (just askin')

I think I Googled Florida State Correctional something or another. When I got to their site I just did a search with her name (names). All arrest records, mug shots, etc, are public record.

And I always thought conjugal visit sex would be H-O-T.

Have you ever noticed that some words SOUND like what they are? "Gunk" SOUNDS like what it is..... "Slop"sounds like "gunk" you eat....

But "Conjugal Visit" sounds like something that happens in the dentist's office!

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

One day' date=' a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

[/quote']

Great story. There's a moral there somewhere and a lesson to be learned.

The scorpion story is about what happened with this and of course I was the frog....except after I got stung I turned into a scorpion also.

So I was a friend .......and she had good intentions and a little too much jesus and relgion talk.

Yeah she stayed clean about 5 days or so.............I held out for about another few............

Turns out also she was in love with some guy in prison himself for rape............although his explanation to her was of course it was all a misunderstanding.

So I will cut to the end............I ended up driving her here and there for her to perform certain services for people.....and using with her ......

So I found myself in scroungy hotel room while she and an associate cra-k wh-re discussed how to be better prostitutes..........of course I offred my advice in a serious manner ...like yall need phones and ............................then I thought what the FU-CK am I doing here.......this is hell....

If I could have just drowned as the frog did it would have been prefferable.

Oh she went off with some guy who proffess his love for her etc. ..........He lost his job out here and they dissapeared out west.

So I don't write many letters these days. ...........oh and I relate this not for any sort of sympathy cause I pretty much Knew how this was going to play out as I went........was not all bad.........but mostly.

Archived