Gibson Brands Forums

So I been writing this Girl in prison..........

Blackie

Blackie.... if you met her in rehab, I suspect you've been where she's been. You, probably, are best able to identify early someone who is about to, or has, slipped back into old habits. Just don't get all twitterpated and lose sight of reality.

However, since you've both 'been there', it may make it more likely one or the other of you will drag both of you back into the pit of despair.

Tread lightly here.. make sure you are firmly grounded in the light side of the force before you get involved in a relationship that could destroy the both of you.

I wish you well.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is this book I've read. It's called ''The 48 laws of power''. By ''power'' it means any kind of power of man over man. The ''laws'' apply everywhere. To politics, media, personal relationships, etc. Really great book, almost life-changing.

Anyway. One of the laws is: Never associate with unhappy people. You never manage to make them happy. You never manage to change their life-patterns into something positive, you never straighten them out. They only drag you to their miserable lives. They only and always destroy yours.

Sometimes we do find ourselves to care for someone too much to bother with ''possibilities''. Too hard to keep a clear vision and perspective on things. However, I'm afraid that the above is true. It always happens. Sad... but true.

Yeah' date=' it's a conundrum; ain't it? Makes you wonder if family reunions aren't still the safe bet for hooking up. [biggrin']

I thought so 'til I went to one... met ex-senators and ex-cons (is there a difference?). Life is like a box of chocolates...

Good post Hector! And some people are just surrounded by trouble.

I thought so 'til I went to one... met ex-senators and ex-cons (is there a difference?). Life is like a box of chocolates...

Good post Hector! And some people are just surrounded by trouble.

Yes, ex-cons have paid for their transgressions. Ex-Senators GET paid for theirs.

Back in the eighties I discovered that once you've served a single term in the House or Senate,

you then collect your salary for the rest of your life, never pay into Social Security, and get free

comprehensive health care that only CEO's would receive.

I need to move to some broke-****, semi-Third World state and get elected to Congress.

Well, I'm already in Arizona where we elect some of the stupidest officials this side of Minnesota....

All I gotta do is get elected and then hide out and lay low for two years until my term is up.

I'm set for life!!!

Back in the eighties I discovered that once you've served a single term in the House or Senate' date='

you then collect your salary for the rest of your life, never pay into Social Security, and get free

comprehensive health care that only CEO's would receive.

I need to move to some broke-****, semi-Third World state and get elected to Congress.

Well, I'm already in Arizona where we elect some of the stupidest officials this side of Minnesota....

All I gotta do is get elected and then hide out and lay low for two years until my term is up.

I'm set for life!!![/quote']

Well, John Murtha quit collecting his Congressional pay today.

• 7 months later...

Come on now my man...........I know they can't be wearing white hoods at your church..........are you ?

So let us get along

Blackie, I'm just jiving my brother. I love ya, bro. That was the craziest woman I could find, imo... Appologies if offense was taken. I mean none of that.

Blackie, I'm just jiving my brother. I love ya, bro. That was the craziest woman I could find, imo... Appologies if offense was taken. I mean none of that.

Yeah I figured .....................you prolly typed in ..........pics of crack ho's.................

This girl I spoke of was a hot lookin white woman.............well at first...............when she showed up at my house with twigs sticking out of her hair after sleeping in the bushes............well.........

Yeah I figured .....................you prolly typed in ..........pics of crack ho's.................

This girl I spoke of was a hot lookin white woman.............well at first...............when she showed up at my house with twigs sticking out of her hair after sleeping in the bushes............well.........

Hit her up with the shop vac and shes good to go

Archived