Gibson Brands Forums

not a nice way to treat your guitar!

S t e v e

Just remember that 50% of kids are dumber than the average kid. Now start with an average kid (gets pretty scary right there!) and you'll see why we end up with idiots like these guys...

And they record it for posterity. [lol] It's like they're thinking that someday no one will believe how effing stupid they really are...and they'll have this for proof. Good planning' date=' eh?[lol

I remember I saw Wendy O' Williams & the Plasmatics in the 80's.

Part of the show had Wendy cut a (fake) les Paul in half with a chain saw.

Well, turns out something happened backstage and a REAL Les Paul was sacrificed.

It was in the newspaper the following day, and I guess the stage hand was responsible to pony up the dough.

Friday night my daughter snapped a camera phone pic of me balancing a 52 year old Gibson on a fingertip in our dimly lit living room while a cat and dog watched, right in front of God and everyone.

No guitars were actually harmed.... I don't think it's possible for that particular guitar to be harmed anyway.

1z1tpb7.jpg

Do you think mommy & daddy will buy a new one when those morons tell them it fell and broke? I hate when anyone does that to an instrument. There are kids who would love to have anything to play. Even a cheap guitar is better than none. Spoiled brats are what they are.

Archived