Gibson Brands Forums

This is what a 10% oversized Les Paul looks like

mcmurray

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shocking. It only took you til the 2nd page to bring your negativity.

apparently you have over-looked some of the strange contraptions Mr Les Paul has come up with[blink]

Yeah' date=' really..........jeeze[/quote']

Guys leave the man be' date=' he's just pissed off at the fact that Gibson would make a HB signature and it stands for Bucket Head instead of ... [biggrin

oh quit being so cynical...LOL!!!

When you imply that somebodies taste is stupid expect the backlash.

I really don't care, thats the thing. Someone wants to hate me, go for it.

I'm standing by my opinion, I just don't get why everyone has to jump all over me because I voiced an opinion.

Screw it

Anyway, if that guitar came out in standard scale I would buy one for sure. I like the kill button feature, it's usefull and easy to use, all killswitches should be that way. A toggle switch for a killswitch has a little less sense IMO 'cause it requires you to push and pull it... the atari switch on this giutar is a really good idea and a huge improvement.

Anyway, I don't mind the red switches, but I'd preffer everything white and the TRC in white too, and of course, fretboard inlays [thumb] You think Gibson is willing to give me a 1 of TG signature with those features? [biggrin]

I think its gonna be bad ***. I'm gonna route it for a hum and a p90. already got the humbucker' date=' so all it needs is the p90

its gonna be saweet

[/quote']

That actually does sound really bad-***. I wish you luck, because to me it sounds pretty awesome.

I've actually considered a Tele with a Bigsby and a P-90 in the neck position. I love the Tele bridge pickup, though, so that would stay where it is.

That actually does sound really bad-***. I wish you luck' date=' because to me it sounds pretty awesome.

I've actually considered a Tele with a Bigsby and a P-90 in the neck position. I love the Tele bridge pickup, though, so that would stay where it is.[/quote']

If I was gonna get a Tele, it would have a bigsby no matter what

I have to say one thing only. I hate how that TRC looks on that guitar. It should have been either white or red (white being the preferable option).

I agree. Bucket's touring guitar actually has a brushed stainless steel truss rod cover. Anyone know where I can get one? If not I'll have a machinist copy the plastic part.

I really don't care' date=' thats the thing. Someone wants to hate me, go for it.

I'm standing by my opinion, I just don't get why everyone has to jump all over me because I voiced an opinion.

Screw it[/quote']

I just read this thread and I agree with you about the BH LP and the stupid red buttons.

I'll quote you and say you are alright. It's not you I'm talking about.

Mcmurray is being a d¡ck and saying that I'm wrong and making an *** out of myself because I don't like it.

Fxck him

So you can have your own opinion but no one can disagree with you?[lol]

See' date=' that's the thing. I think that they are stupid, but I also think that smart cars are stupid. they have a purpose, just like the buckethead sig.

[/quote']

But here's the difference: Smart cars are dangerous and inefficient.

Luckily we all have different want's and needs keeps the world spinning. As for the BH model I find it interesting but I pass, it does nothing for me that would make me want to buy it which is kind of weird but then again I don't like the SG model either out of all the guitars I own I have one SG a faded model that I took in a trade and never got around to selling even though i've had it five years or so and it has the same strings on it as when I got it. :-

Kinda the same feelings I have for BH music, kinda interesting but don't own any of it and probably never will I just don't see the draw.

Archived