Gibson Brands Forums

Cell phones

Silenced Fred

Bummer about Apple coming out and saying they're never going to support flash huh?

Really? I didn't get that one... was busy playing with the millions of apps available [biggrin]

It's kind of anoying to go to a page and find out it's made for flash and you cannot open it, but 90% of my internet time I spend at MLP and in here so there's no problem.

What about gibson's iphone app? It's got a tuner' date=' a small chord library and a metronome, and it's free.[/quote']

Yeah checked the free Gibson one...it's no where near as good as Guitar Toolkit...

.but yes it is free...

like Guitar Toolkit if you jailbreak your iphone..

TracFone. $7.00/ month... beat that!

I have a problem with having all that is important to me all wrapped up in a package smaller than a Snickers bar, susceptible to being dropped, lost, drowned, stolen or inadvertently swallered. Besides, I've never known a cellphone to be exceptionally good at anything, including making and receiving phone calls.

Mine is a Motorola RiZR or something like that. Probably 3 or 4 years old. Works dandy. My oldest daughter works for a company that sells Verizon plans and updates them..... you know, the dreaded telemarketer. Needless to say she gets a freakin' new phone about every month. Nothing to do with employee benefits (there are none), she just likes phones. I think she has a Blackberry Curve 2 right now. She has the Blackberry, I have the Motorola, wife has an LG Chocolate and my youngest daughter has a Motorola Rival. We have all the bells and whistles and our monthly cell bill comes with it's own dolly wheels.

I still have an old Trac Fone too, but the minutes expired. I may have to talk directly to Rashneesh in Kolkatta to reactivate it. It's a relic Motorola v60i from about 2004.

My oldest daughter also collects those dummy phones used at cell phone kiosks in the mall. And old dead phones too. Feel free to mail them to me by the box.

Archived