Gibson Brands Forums

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

ShredAstaire

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Yanks you might want to Clarify what a Circle K is. As for what's going on it's just marketing IMO, I was just getting used to them being Blue Canoe

(Circle K is a corner store built into gas stations here, I think Ultramar? or Irving I forget.)

For the Yanks you might want to Clarify what a Circle K is. As for what's going on it's just marketing IMO' date=' I was just getting used to them being Blue Canoe

(Circle K is a corner store built into gas stations here, I think Ultramar? or Irving I forget.)[/quote']

[cool] Where do you think your Circle K's come from?

Yeah I thought Circle K was American. Although I have no idea what strange things are afoot.

I'm not too big on Circle K. The ones near me are pretty shady places in bad areas. I'm a little white kid with long hair. They don't like me much LOL.

Oh yeah 7-11. There's a 7-11 right at the corner down the street from my bands studio. Halfway through practice we go over there to satisfy our munchies. I've been freaking out about these chips called Salsitas lately. They're pretty delicious.

FYI.....The term "Yanks" is very offensive to some Americans. I have a good friend who lives in Mississippi. Call him a Yank

and youd better be able to run.

Call me a yank and ill shank you.

That kind of rhymes...[biggrin]

Oh yeah 7-11. There's a 7-11 right at the corner down the street from my bands studio. Halfway through practice we go over there to satisfy our munchies. I've been freaking out about these chips called Salsitas lately. They're pretty delicious.

I may have to get some of those for Our next Practice, munchies must be satisfied.

Yeah I obviously totally missed the mark on this one my bad. Still I can't imagine our good American brothers and sisters are innocent of giving us hosers a few nicknames of their own.

I wouldn't know what you're talking about...Canuck...Never heard any myself ...Mangia cake.....just Good Neighbors. [thumbup]

Archived