Gibson Brands Forums

I'm back; picture of NeoConMan and me included...

rocketman

Well I'm back from my month long trip to the southwest. I met up with NeoConMan at Bizarre Guitar & Drum while I was in Phoenix for a weekend. We had a great afternoon. Neo really knows his stuff!! He even let me play his 12-string SG. Here we are along with a picture of Bizarre Guitar & Drum. The place is truly amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone who is in the area. Thanks to Neo for a great afternoon...

Neo_Rocket.jpg

bizarre_guitar.jpg

Which one of you is Neo? Did you have a good trip?

I am going to take wild stabbing guess that Neo is the one holding the 12 String SG with Shirt that says Christian, American, Heterosexual, Pro-Gun, Conservative, Any Question

and Rocketman is one to Neo's Left.

I am going to take wild stabbing guess that Neo is the one holding the 12 String SG with Shirt that says Christian' date=' American, Heterosexual, Pro-Gun, Conservative, Any Question

and Rocketman is one to Neo's Left. [/quote']

Only Neo could wear a shirt like that. I like that

I wish you had cropped that picture so we wouldn't have to look at Neo's legs. You could have cut him off at the knees' date=' and we could still, just barely, see all of the SG.[/quote']

Not see NeoConMan's legs? That's his best side!

I see a reflection in the glass of what appears to be a bursted SJ-200. Yummy! ;)

I always like Neo's sig. Something about gun carrying and will shoot or something to that effect. Love that SG. Oh Neo! Apologize and get yer ars back in here. I know you are a visiting guest reading this. Wait, maybe he can't unless he is registered. I joined the Epi forums today and could not see the lounge stuff unless registered. I did see a familiar moderator face though....Duane V.

Archived