Gibson Brands Forums

First Run Tee Shirt Logo. Yay? Nay?

AXE®

Me likes, art, concept and colors.

My input: get a bid for "soft tees" thinner cotton, thin neck collar, kind of muscle fit like. Just like the stuff that Targets stores carry.

No worse turn off than putting on a rock n' roll t-shirt with sleeves that go down to your elbows, thick itchy fabric and a 1 inch wide neck collar.

Could not disagree more I hate those whimpy thin t-shirts and would never buy one for anything other than for the wife to sleep in go for the heavy full cut shirts made for a man not the sissy looking tight muscle shirts and it's a rock t-shirt so appropriate colors are Black and dark Grey and white if it's somewhere really hot.

And at my height the only shirts that go to my elbows are long sleeve shirts I bought at Target

Could not disagree more I hate those whimpy thin t-shirts and would never buy one for anything other than for the wife to sleep in go for the heavy full cut shirts made for a man not the sissy looking tight muscle shirts and it's a rock t-shirt so appropriate colors are Black and dark Grey and white if it's somewhere really hot.

And at my height the only shirts that go to my elbows are long sleeve shirts I bought at Target

Oh yeah need a heavy quality xxx large.

To each its own, we live in the soggy, stuffy south an old school thick t-shirt is not as comfortable around here I know because my Lynyrd Skynyrd t-shirt does not see as much action.

I own both but prefer soft tees just an acquired taste by living in this weather. Nobody said anything about tight by the way, you pick your own size...I hope not too small.

Bottom line, whatever style you get better be decent quality so people will buy it an wear it.

Thanks kiddo's. We put it up for a vote at rehearsal tonight.

Unanimous!!!

And you saw it before they did. [biggrin]

Flyers and a few posters first.

To fund the shirts.

Shirts will be (first run) Silver gray on black. Tees and tanks only.

Till we get better funding. ie: Better paying gigs.

Soon.

Again thank you all for the positive input.

For Booking.... Click on the Sig.

Archived