Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Summer Beer?

heymisterk

The beer I drink is dependent on the season; thus, no porters or stouts for me when it's hot. My new favorite everyday beer is regular Molson. On the more expensive end, I like the Sierra Nevada and Sam Adams summer brews. I WISH I could get New Belgium Brewing beers (Fat Tire, Paddle) but they haven't made it here yet.

What's your summer poison? [biggrin]

Sir Madoc's hoppy ale. He also recently turned me on to a very tasty canned beer ( I KNOW... good tasting beer from a can!) but I misremember the name. Can was yellow and looked like it came from the '60s.

ETA-

Found it! Looks like Coldera IPA.

IMG_0396.JPG

(Let's see; looking at the bottle; it's happy hour somewhere...) Just regular Molson Canadian Lager.

Nice...yeah, that would be "Canadian"...Molson has about 20 other beers of various names....Canadian is kinda like Canada's Budweiser....mass produced brew...

For those of you that belong to Costco, they now have "Kirkland Signature" ales that come in a case of 24 with four different varieties for about $20. There's an amber, a heifweizen(sp?), an IPA, and Bavarian style. It's good beer at a great price. The amber is particularly good.

Archived