Gibson Brands Forums

can't decide

LynyrdSkynyrd-14

$175.00 x 5weeks= $875.00

Save up and pay cash. Heck' date=' you might even get a better deal. It's not like Lynyrd Skynyrd needs you to play anytime in the forseeable future. You might want to see if you can work a deal with your folks to cover the taxes if you show the maturity to raise (and hold onto) the $800.00....

And for the record, parents are like that sometimes when it comes to carrying around their kids. I have kids, I see it all the time. Just let your Mom know you want to go guitar shopping and let her work you into her schedule. (By the way, it helps a LOT if you are, shall we say, extra helpful around the house....)

Lastly, don't let the nay-sayers get you down. It's easy to bust on a kid, and you've been told all your life to ask questions if you have them. But get ready... what some of these folks are rather harshly trying to prepare you for is life after living at home. Trust me... learning to rely on yourself and not others will be the BEST skill you can acquire.

Good luck and keep jamming! You never know... you could be a Skynyrd guitar player in 10 years =P~ [/quote'] you no what in 6 weeks i can a lp Sweeeet

what made me change my mind "again"Brick wall is because i saw SKYNYRD last night and Gary Rossingiton use burestbuckers.

Are you sure he was playing with burst buckers? just because he was playing with a LP Standard doesnt mean he didnt change the pickups.

and 2+2= 22

right?

I tried that one on my daughter when she was about six.

She got PISSED!

She knew I was wrong, but I kept telling her "Just LOOK at it. Put a 2 next to another 2 and you have 22. Simple."

My argument was airtight, she could not convince me otherwise.

Poor girl....

I tried that one on my daughter when she was about six.

She got PISSED!

She knew I was wrong' date=' but I kept telling her "Just LOOK at it. Put a 2 next to another 2 and you have 22. Simple."

My argument was airtight, she could not convince me otherwise.

Poor girl....[/quote']

you and I are on the same page

stupid jokes, doublenecks....................

HIGH FIVE=;

Wow' date=' I wouldn't have guessed that. They sure talk funny in Florida. And I thought Alabama was bad.[/quote']

thing is... they dont! (never heard anyone talk like this in florida) heheheh i think thats why the kid is so famous here...

anyway... whoever came up with the word "dillhole" just got me LMFAOF!

Oh yes!

Most excellent movie.

Almost as good as Blazing Saddles.

(Sigh.....)

They just don't make movies like that anymore, political correctness and all that horse sh!t.

you and I are on the same page

stupid jokes' date=' doublenecks....................

[/quote']

High five indeed, Jess!

now im sure some of the youngsters will step in and ask "who the hell is this beavis?" "who did he play with?" "is he like' date=' an 70s/80s guitar hero or something?"... hehehe

indeed hids, and butthead was the singer.

GIBSON LES PAUL[/quote']

What are you talking about? Beavis and Butthead are hilarious! I love them! I watched their "Beavis and Butthead do America" movie, and, THAT was funny.

Come on guys! This thread is getting longer and longer, is now completely off topic and originated from someone who is increasingly getting our irritation level to rise because he appears to be incapable of correctly putting anything in writing!!! Surely this is NOT what this forum is designed for?8-[

Come on guys! This thread is getting longer and longer' date=' is now completely off topic and originated from someone who is increasingly getting our irritation level to rise because he appears to be incapable of correctly putting anything in writing!!! Surely this is NOT what this forum is designed for?=; [/quote']

me say i go les paul why not play good gibson paul, yes laik i les paul scul two.

hes right guys... lets keep this on topic... whatever the topic was.

me say i go les paul why not play good gibson paul' date=' yes laik i les paul scul two.

hes right guys... lets keep this on topic... whatever the topic was.[/quote']

If I only judged you by your sinister name and avatar I would expect a bunch of satanic sounding posts. But you have a very witty sense of humor and well thought out comments. Is that some intentional irony?

Did I mention before that I love Gibson Les Pauls?

Archived