Gibson Brands Forums

FREE 1-Year Subscription to Premier Guitar Magazine

strangedogs

For a limited time receive a free 1-year subscription to Premier Guitar magazine:

click here to redeem your free subscription:

FREE MAGAZINE FOR 1 YEAR!

enter code:

HAMER

The code is limited on the number of redemptions and these sometimes go pretty quick.

I'll update with any new codes I find.

I signed up last month and got my first issue yesterday and thought it was a pretty good mag.

Especially at this price.

enjoy. Hope I'm not breaking any rules but IT'S A FREE GUITAR MAGAZINE! :) =D> =D>

For a limited time receive a free 1-year subscription to Premier Guitar magazine:

click here to redeem your free subscription:

FREE MAGAZINE FOR 1 YEAR!

enter code:

HAMER

The code is limited on the number of redemptions and these sometimes go pretty quick.

I'll update with any new codes I find.

I signed up last month and got my first issue yesterday and thought it was a pretty good mag.

Especially at this price.

enjoy. Hope I'm not breaking any rules but IT'S A FREE GUITAR MAGAZINE! :- =D> =D>

got mine yesterday, too.. I think it's an excellent magazine and the website is just as good.

I've been getting this on the free for the last 2 months - Great magazine, great products, way over my income constraints but alot of beautiful work. Particularly Kevin Pederson guitars. His inlay work is breathtaking. I play in a Church Praise Team group and really appreciate his religious themes. at $16,000 a pop that all I'll ever be able to do with it !

Just got my second issue in the mail yesterday. VERY interesting interview with Chris Willcox of Lightwave Systems, who is building guitars with pickups using optical sensors instead of magnetic coils.

Always plenty of drool-inducing pictures of vintage and custom-built instruments. Good gear reviews and lessons as well.

All non-U.S. members...the website posts the entire magazine in .PDF format. You can read it online or print it out. There is plenty of unique video content for the website as well.

Archived