Gibson Brands Forums

Your favorite epiphone

Guitar Chico

What a lame pole! Do some homework and list all of the options Broadway , Joe Pass etc...etc... The way you have it set up is just useless IMO. You group all of the solid bodies together...no mention of Elitist's and then only a few of the hollow bodies....what's the point of a pole with those choices????8-[

What a lame pole! Do some homework and list all of the options Broadway ' date=' Joe Pass etc...etc... The way you have it set up is just useless IMO. You group all of the solid bodies together...no mention of Elitist's and then only a few of the hollow bodies....what's the point of a pole with those choices????8-[ [/quote']

Lay, I told you before, stop holding back, let people know what you think.

Being polled can be very painful.

Lay' date=' I told you before, stop holding back, let people know what you think.

Being polled can be very painful.[/quote']

Yeah I know ..........sorry .........check attitude.........count to 10 before typing and all that.](*,) ](*,) Sorry I'll try to play nice but really now........ Emperor thingy?:-& :-& :-&

What a lame pole! Do some homework and list all of the options Broadway ' date=' Joe Pass etc...etc... The way you have it set up is just useless IMO. You group all of the solid bodies together...no mention of Elitist's and then only a few of the hollow bodies....what's the point of a pole with those choices????](*,) [/quote']

YIKES! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

My fave is my 03 Elite Les Paul..best guitar I have ever owned. My first Epi was my Dot, and I love it too, but the Elite is new to me, and just plays so nice, and sounds so good. If somebody offered me a Gibbo in trade for it, I would laugh in their face.

Yeah I know ..........sorry .........check attitude.........count to 10 before typing and all that.](* '](*,) Sorry I'll try to play nice but really now........ Emperor thingy?:-& :-& :-&

No, No, NO - go with what is on your mind. I never see you get personal, so let it flow - I was just busting b's

"Emperor thingy" (sic) ...."pole" ....(sic)

Yikes, dude, you're giving ammunition to those folks who claim guitar players are illiterate ignorant cretins!

More homework needed, THEN we can take a poll seriously.

Archived