Gibson Brands Forums

For all you turkeys......

stan 58

All this time & your still the only one with a green guitar. Man' date=' I do like that color.[/quote']

What makes you think he's the only one? Somebody just recently posted pics of their new acquisition from ebay; a green flame top LP similar to Stans. And I have seen many others on here as well.

Same to you guys! Greg Curtus just got a 99 "Gecko burst" green machine, but he's the only other one owned by a forum member that i know of. But they are so good lookin they got to make a other batch someday. LOL. I want to see more theme avatars for the holidays, so lets go men. From the biggest turkey on the forum, Stan.

same to everyone as well GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE.......

I'll be deep frying two turkeys, and this year I won't start the backyard on fire while doing it ](*,) ..... If it wasn't for my next door neighbor and his two fire extinguishers last Thanksgiving, I'd probably be divorced#-o

:- soft lullaby music plays...

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!

Oh and happy thanksgiving for those who celebrate that. I'm Eurotrash' date=' we don't do that sort of thing on this side of the pond #-o [/quote']

Come on...There are no "Eurotrash" here. I've have great memories, of wonderful times, in Europe!

Besides, unless you're a "Native American Indian," we're all "Euro, Asian, African" or some other kind. LOL!

What I like to give thanks for, at times like this, is how WELL we get along...amazingly well, really...as

opposed to our (most often) petty squables, and differences. But, I'm an old "left over" Hippy..."Peace

and Love," you know?! LOL!

:>)

CB

Archived