Gibson Brands Forums

Poll: Do you like the "new" look?

larryp58

had to create a new password because I have "CRS" syndrome and had it saved thru Firefox. The new forum didn't carry it over.

Other than that, it's pretty slick looking.

Oh yeah and I found a new avatar - The Louvin Brothers shall we say interesting album cover.

I like it! It's loading slower than usual but that might be my vintage computer. I really need to find out what all these doodads are for? For instance, the little green and red plus and minus signs in the bottom right hand corner..... is that to indicate if you agree with the comment or not? Hmmmm, I'll try it.....

Oh and a strikethrough..... what does that do? [biggrin]

......the little green and red plus and minus signs in the bottom right hand corner.....

I think that's how you add points to the "Reputation" number in your profile. You can add to or subtract from members' reputation with a + or a -. Hmmm. Could get dicey, huh.

I like it! It's loading slower than usual but that might be my vintage computer. I really need to find out what all these doodads are for? For instance, the little green and red plus and minus signs in the bottom right hand corner..... is that to indicate if you agree with the comment or not? Hmmmm, I'll try it.....

Oh and a strikethrough..... what does that do? [biggrin]

How do you get the PM icon and the Add as a friend icon under the avtar? I can't figure it out!

How do you get the PM icon and the Add as a friend icon under the avtar? I can't figure it out!

The new clever forum knows that no-one wants to PM you or add you as a friend [tongue]

Nah, you've got them, you just can't see them because you can't PM yourself or add yourself as a friend!

The new clever forum knows that no-one wants to PM you or add you as a friend [tongue]

Nah, you've got them, you just can't see them because you can't PM yourself or add yourself as a friend!

Man, I feel like a maroon!!! [glare]

Archived