Gibson Brands Forums

My new # 1.

AXE®

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<edit> a totally tasteless commment by Tman5293 was deleted from just above this post as well as a second one below by Tman5293. Thankfully he's been banned for a week. <edit>

^ There's just no accounting for the lack of taste and brains in some people (and I use the term loosely).

IMHO AXE's new #1 is very impressive. [love]

Oh, and that guitar is cool too. B)

Welcome to the Finishing School of Social Graces for the 21st century - the internet.

+:-@[-([-X

The distinct lack of corporal punishment is a significant factor in the coarsening of our society.

An entire generation will never feel the sting of a much-deserved b!tch slap.

[angry]

From Texas no less?

TMan - you KNOW better...

1. You don't know Axe. Considered a bit of a distinguished elder here. You've basically pissed on the Pope.

2. I suppose I could challenge you to post pics of ANYBODY you know - mom, sister, etc. But I'll pass.

3. When you find yourself in a hole, the most important thing to save yer butt is to STOP DIGGING.

I'm done here.

1. You don't know Axe. Considered a bit of a distinguished elder here. You've basically pissed on the Pope.

2. I suppose I could challenge you to post pics of ANYBODY you know - mom, sister, etc. But I'll pass.

3. When you find yourself in a hole, the most important thing to save yer butt is to STOP DIGGING.

I'm done here.

1. Sorry AXE msp_crying.gif

2. Does it have to be someone I know?

3. I'm done digging. someone stole my shovel........

Tman may have stepped over the line but that seems to be his MO. He's 16, he's new here and seems like he's trying to make a name for himself or starved for some attention maybe.

He's already called me names a couple times because of my posts and his crass behavior may be a poor attempt at humor. Dunno.

That being said his comments on Axe's new number one is magnified because Axe is so revered in this forum.

I'm sure Axe knew that a comment from some wise a$$ was a possibility when he posted the GF pic. Thats why I believe you don't see many guys on here posting pics of the better half. Why suffer the headache because someone photoshops a picture of your wife, all in the name of humor.

Just my thoughts on the matter and besides its not the best picture to judge (clarity,distance, etc) if she's as hot as his guitar.lol

My apologies for having to interject such a message.

HOWEVER, if I read of any members insulting other members family, wife, girlfriend / fiance or friends. That member will be put on a 7 day sabbatical... NO WARNINGS!!!

Second offense.... That member is done here.

AXE,

My apologies you had to endure that level of bullshit, again truly sorry I couldn't get to it earlier.

You still harbored any doubt?

[flapper][biggrin]

Axe has spent more years than most of us working with people many folks would find scary.

... and he was smart enough to not become one of them.

Just ask him.

[thumbup]

I spent plenty of years around some pretty rough characters myself, but I rarely had to work beside them.

I would suppose the kiddies is more like tolerating flies buzzing around his - that's my analogy of it anyhow. :blink:

Oh, and thanks are due to Duane V.

B)

Archived