Gibson Brands Forums

Post your Who Do You Like list

WahKeen

'Cos, as we all have learned, our self-esteem depends from each other...

Blackie 'cos he's so fonny....

Diego the Guy 'cos he..., heck I just like little squid

Neo 'cos he's just cool

FirstMeasure 'cos he's got an effx board like mine and digs it [thumbup]

milod 'cos if I'm not nice to him, he'll send a couple of goons to find me

dem00n 'cos everybody loves him!

I'll add more later....... (don't get your feelings hurt, now [biggrin] )

I think you all like me because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and I could care less what you think of me!! rose.gif

Joaquin, You have already made another post with the same connotations why are you doing it again? I personally found the 1st one lame and this one even lamer. Doesn't your mommy kiss you enough?

Rewd.

If the world revolved around what you find lame or not, I'd care. Since it doesn't, who cares how you "find" things? If you don't like it, don't participate. And if you own this place, ban me.

So keep it up and see where it gets you.

Joaquin, Rewd and I got off to a similar start several months ago.

I won't advise you not to take it personally, but I will assure you it's temporary.

[biggrin]

Why some people simply cannot click elsewhere instead of sh!tting all over somebody else's thread never ceases to amaze me. +:-@

I guess some people never entirely leave their past behind...

That Jr. High School Hall Monitor gig must really alter some people's perception of a less-than-righteous world.

[lol][woot]

I won't advise you not to take it personally, but I will assure you it's temporary.

[biggrin]

Why some people simply cannot click elsewhere instead of sh!tting all over somebody else's thread never ceases to amaze me. +:-@

That Jr. High School Hall Monitor gig must really alter some people's perception of a less-than-righteous world.

[lol][woot]

Im adding this topic to my fav's now.

[biggrin]

[lol][woot]

Oh, I know Neo. I know it's not about me, brother. It's his stuff. Dust off the proverbial shoulder, LOL. People must remind him of someone. Anyway, any more gun shows you're going to soon?

I like that actress Emma Stone, but I don't think she likes me. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Oh God... don't get me started on her. I might have a restraining order. She is my celeb crush for the past 3 years... I can't wait to see that new movie she is in. She's awesome.

Who do I like? Oh on the forum? I'd say everybody, very few I dislike or don't care for.

Who likes me? Hopefully no one

Brooke Burke

Jenny McCarthy

Tiffani Thiessen

Alyssa Milano

If any of you are these people then I like you, I know they all like me!! [thumbup]

Yeah dude, that's a "Hit List".

On this, I will bite

Julia Louis Dreyfus

Zooey Deschanel

Jennifer Love Hewett

Archived