Gibson Brands Forums

What gives you GAS?

Big Bill

If I eat a lot of bleu cheese you better run to the hills cuz it's gonna smell like sulfur. I'm not lactose intolerant but if I drink milk....yeah, gonna be LOUD and stinky. I purposely eat a big bowl of Cinamon Toast Crunch before driving long distances w/ 2 of my friends if I'm driving. Lock the windows and let 'em rip....yeah, I'm THAT guy [blush]

I think I'm gonna get a Squier Classic Vibe. i like the way they play no joke for 350, its a good guitar

Thats cool I actually hear those are great. I haven't played one though. Get one used for ultra dirt cheap. If I found one for really cheap I'd pick it up as a total beater. Like toss in the backseat beater.

When I realize there's something missing, like a nice Gretsch, or any Les Paul with a binding. A bound Telecaster or Aerodyne Strat will get my GAS up. I usually GAS for a Jackson after playing it, never fails.

I Need a double Neck, so I don't think that's GAS. But then Denial is all part of it.

P.S. This is what's giving me GAS right now...i might buy this kid's V...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWilcLSBiQM

Its modded a bit:

It has two Seymour Duncan Pickups in it. A Dimebucker in the Bridge, a '59 in the neck. Locking Sperzel Tuners. Graphite nut. Killswitch.

I like the sound he's getting out of it. I may just pull this trigger!

Archived