Gibson Brands Forums

Temperature?

Californiaman

Freight-train-rain last night.

It was so loud, it sounded like a freight-train was running through my backyard.

Then came the thunder. Sounded like it was right on top of the house.

I was hoping it'd clear up today, but the weather report is calling for intermittent showers all day long.

Freight-train-rain last night.

It was so loud, it sounded like a freight-train was running through my backyard.

Then came the thunder. Sounded like it was right on top of the house.

I was hoping it'd clear up today, but the weather report is calling for intermittent showers all day long.

It moved on over to us in the desert.

Over half an inch of rain today, still breezy, sixties, and overcast.

Remember, it might only rain half a dozen times a year here - been two months until now.

-18 Celsius, or -0.39 F, 10 inches of snow on the ground, bloody cold, unfit for human habitation. Truck is plugged in and ready to roll for 0730 tomorrow morning, when I'll spend over an hour driving in rush hour traffic on icy roads. Four wheel drive all the way. Love my truck.

Right now, at 9:35 at night, it's 70 degrees. Highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's with bright sunshine just about every day here in Texas. Moved here from southern Michigan and let me tell you, I'm never going back to shoveling snow ever again. msp_thumbup.gif

Archived