Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Bowdiddley

Well she is here! Big Brown just dropped off the R0 and she is lovely! [drool] I've only played it about 30 minutes and she sings! I wish I had time to take pics today but I've got to get ready to go to a meet and greet with Joe Bonamassa and then his show tonight!

I actually considered just not going to the show but I'm stoked about getting to meet him. [thumbup]

I thinks the stars must be aligned today! [cool] Maybe I should by a lottery ticket! :-k

R0's are the Bee's Knees, IMHO. Looking forward to seeing the snaps.

Get JB to sign the TRC with one of those silver-paint type pens. Ignore the 'loss-of-cool' factor!

Will you get to have a wee jam with the man?

Enjoy yourself!

P.

First off I apologize for taking so long to log on today and get the pics up but this old dog stayed up way to late last night. [crying]

Here are a few pics that I just took but I promise I will get better pics as soon as the holiday is over.

2010LPR0002.jpg

2010LPR0003.jpg

2010LPR0010.jpg

Awesome, new guitar day and Joe on the same day. Congrats, but don't take the new axe and have Joe sign it, LOL. Oh did I say that out loud??? [biggrin]

Nobody short of JP himself would get to sign the guitar but Joe did get to sign the pick guard! [thumbup]

... I actually considered just not going to the show but I'm stoked about getting to meet him. [thumbup]

I thinks the stars must be aligned today! [cool] Maybe I should by a lottery ticket! :-k

Wow . . [woot]

Beautiful.

Taking delivery and snagging the sig all in one day - now that's a good day. B)

Archived