Gibson Brands Forums

First gig

Silenced Fred

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!111!!!!1!!!oneoneone!!!

First gig with my drummer, well, not really a gig, but we got asked to play at a high school basketball game. Get to rock out some Black Keys and try out our original stuff to see some reactions of it, I'm pretty excited, but nervous at the same time. First time I'm gonna be singing solo without someone else :unsure:

Nice man! Is it the high school that you went to?

Hey if the girls a senior and she's diggin on you why not.

Don't moon them just show them the awesome glory of the Sunn.

yeah, its the high school I went to and my drummer currently goes to.

Totally gotta bust out my heavy version of house of the rising sun... its melts people

And I just found out the date changed to January... But we might just show up to one anyways earlier [flapper]

That's great! I'm sure you'll do fine and have a lot of fun. Your music selection is better than my first gig. I was 13 years old and played Greek music at a church function. I tell you what though, NOBODY rocks like church people...

Thanks everybody for the kind words

Rocket- its probably not going to go over too well, NO ONE and I mean NOOOOO ONEEEEE listens to rock or anything by me, its all hip hop/rap/pop stuff. But some of my original stuff might hook some people in. I'm playing Black Keys and Foo Fighters just because they rock, and some songs just bring me to a different world.

Here's my favorite song to play:

That's great! I'm sure you'll do fine and have a lot of fun. Your music selection is better than my first gig. I was 13 years old and played Greek music at a church function. I tell you what though, NOBODY rocks like church people...

Thanks everybody for the kind words

Rocket- its probably not going to go over too well, NO ONE and I mean NOOOOO ONEEEEE listens to rock or anything by me, its all hip hop/rap/pop stuff. But some of my original stuff might hook some people in. I'm playing Black Keys and Foo Fighters just because they rock, and some songs just bring me to a different world.

Here's my favorite song to play:

Ah man, you can do the Black Keys.....How well ??? I don't know you.....It's all about, well you know, Fred61tone, Showertone; Once you gig as much as the REAL players on here,

you'll get it.................Give 'em yourself...Build each gig upon each gig..........and give 'em Showertone..Is it really that easy ?? Yup...

Archived