Gibson Brands Forums

i DO NOT like jimi hendrix...

S t e v e

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dislike oasis as much as hendrix so...i think i'll stick my gary moore dvd on instead [flapper]

DVD? There's the problem. I always wondered with all the Youtube videos you post how much time you spend actually just listening to music.

DVD? There's the problem. I always wondered with all the Youtube videos you post how much time you spend actually just listening to music.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

They just throw in a lot of distortion [flapper] [flapper]

Clapton is boring, combine it with him playing a Strat and its deadly boring.

Glad I am not the only one that thinks this. How do you go from the amazing sound and attitude of Cream to milquetoast like Lay Down Sally?

Ok so Hendrix was a beast ...but I kinda got over it when I was uh, about 14. I have heard his tunes so damn much that I change the station immediately every time he comes on. But for some reason, Black Sabbath never gets old for me. I agree with you, Red. Tell a Beatlemaniac that you think the Beatles suck and they try to run you off with torches & pitchforks. I'm surprised this thread is running this long. Whoever said Clapton's boring was dead right, too. I cannot stand that easy listening crap, personally.

i spent £5,500 on this baby...of course i LISTEN to music :P

n1072796345112569128.jpg

Why would you spend so much money on a system with only one speaker ??? Perhaps you don't like Hendrix 'cause you've never heard him in STEREO !!!!!!!!!!!!![crying][flapper] [flapper] [flapper] .............

Archived