Gibson Brands Forums

Super Bowl predictions?

Silenced Fred

I think I'll watch the first half, then go play guitar and unmute it for commercials.

Personally, I want to see Polamalu knock Greg Jennings head off right before he gets a TD and if that could happen the first play of the game, I can turn it off a happy man

I think the Packers will win, 28-24

Most Superbowls are boring as hell, but this could be a fun game to watch. :rolleyes:

I'll say the Pack will win by a field goal.

Not sure about the by a field goal prediction. The packers have to blow teams away to win. They have never trailed by more than 7 points in the 19 games this season. And all 6 of their losses were by 4 or less. They can't win the close one!

Go Packers

Not sure about the by a field goal prediction. The packers have to blow teams away to win. They have never trailed by more than 7 points in the 19 games this season. And all 6 of their losses were by 4 or less. They can't win the close one!

Go Packers

Very good point. But it's more a mere hunch than a prediction. Superbowls are simply unpredictable.

I'm still hoping that they both don't show up and the league decides to have a playoff competition with the four worst teams in the league. So who's going to win the Super Bowl? The BILLS all the way!! We never give up. BTW, it's a shame Andre Reed didn't get into the HOF, but he'll get there next year.

Archived