Gibson Brands Forums

I love you guys

Californiaman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't contribute at all to Guitar Knowledge etc but i am soaking it up. I'm like a cheap sponge...a bit at a time. :)

I like to think i provide some humour now and them. (And Canadian spelling too - same thing for some of you?)

I've been on a few forums...and while there is some drama here occasionally, its much worse at other places. Most people here tend to get along...there are some ongoing feuds here and there but thats ok. Not everyone gets along in real life either.

I like you guys too... [scared]

[/quote)

Wise men have said that " it is better to be silent and appear stupid then to open your mouth and prove it." In other words it's good that you're soaking up knowledge and (most) everyone enjoys humor so I think you have had nothing but a positive influence here. Always kind and appreciative. Now where in the FeCK is that guitar with the coil taps all finished up and being jammed on???? [confused][confused][confused][glare][blink][woot]

Hey Californiaman,

I appreciate the sentiment, but did you have to send that stuff to my house? My wife thought it was another woman.

So good to hear from you Mr. Allen. Did you get that second book published?

Do tell us about it sometime won't you.

Aw-shucks. Right back at you my friend...

Rocketman: Have you solved the problem of a deflector shield for space travel yet?

We can't make the jump to warp speed without it.

Things I love;

My wife.

Fishing with my grandson.

Guitars.

The Gibson Gang!!!

That round bacon they make in Canada..(and the Red Green Show).

Unscented gas (pull my finger). [tongue]

Dividend Stocks.

80 degree weather.

Windless beans.

Dividend Stocks.

Check out GTY Getty Realty. It's a REIT. We own 1,000 shares.

Another great dividend stock is Frontier Communications FTR. I own 100 shares and will be buying another 100 shortly.

I wouldn't steer ya' wrong. They're both quality. Check 'em out.

Dividend Stocks.

Check out GTY Getty Realty. It's a REIT. We own 1,000 shares.

Another great dividend stock is Frontier Communications FTR. I own 100 shares and will be buying another 100 shortly.

I wouldn't steer ya' wrong. They're both quality. Check 'em out.

RIETs are turning around, we are in a couple...Check out MLPs like KMP...of course you have to do the research...

I don't know why people put money in money market accounts when good companies paying 5, 6 or 7% dividends...

With the recent floods down under look for material stocks to go up soon too...lumber will be expensive this year...and of course every winter it's a good time to buy into AG/Chemical stocks...POTASH, DOW, DuPont...they will go up pretty much like clock work when planting time comes...

P.S. Check out Annaly Capital for a good dividend (14.7%)

RIETs are turning around, we are in a couple...Check out MLPs like KMP...of course you have to do the research...

I don't know why people put money in money market accounts when good companies paying 5, 6 or 7% dividends...

With the recent floods down under look for material stocks to go up soon too...lumber will be expensive this year...and of course every winter it's a good time to buy into AG/Chemical stocks...POTASH, DOW, DuPont...they will go up pretty much like clock work when planting time comes...

P.S. Check out Annaly Capital for a good dividend (14.7%)

Watch Mozaic.

It's going to be a great play.

While I don't feel like I'd be missed greatly if I up and stopped coming, I'd still have to agree that this is the best online forum I've ever been a part of, I made that post a while back about whether or not you were impacted positively by this place or not and it was a pretty resounding yes from almost everybody.

While I don't feel like I'd be missed greatly if I up and stopped coming, I'd still have to agree that this is the best online forum I've ever been a part of, I made that post a while back about whether or not you were impacted positively by this place or not and it was a pretty resounding yes from almost everybody.

I'd miss your East Coast Canadian demeanor Owl! Don't you go nowheres!!

I'd miss your East Coast Canadian demeanor Owl! Don't you go nowheres!!

Oh I've still got lots to learn and more to add when I eventually get that Epi Nighthawk don't worry. Thanks Shred from one Canadian to another even though your Province did beat my Province in Hockey last night. All those kids have talent though.

Oh I've still got lots to learn and more to add when I eventually get that Epi Nighthawk don't worry. Thanks Shred from one Canadian to another even though your Province did beat my Province in Hockey last night. All those kids have talent though.

Ha! Canadians talking aboot hockey! [lol] I couldn't resist.

Archived