Gibson Brands Forums

Pedal GAS

Dub-T-123

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hoof is sweet. I love the big box Memory Man but they're way too big.

I can't wait to get that El Capistan. You know I'm gonna be making weird little lo-fi loops with it like all day long. I haven't had this kindof GAS since my Fuzz Factory.

ALL the pedals.

...Well, I don't have any pedals. I think a Big Muff would be a good place for me to start--here I'm talking about copping Larry LaLonde's tone. The essence of it, at least on Frizzle Fry through Pork Soda, is supposedly a Big Muff run into a JCM 900.

I also want a Blackstone OD and a Vox Wah pedal.

An EHX Holy Grail would be fun.

The Hoof is sweet. I love the big box Memory Man but they're way too big.

I can't wait to get that El Capistan. You know I'm gonna be making weird little lo-fi loops with it like all day long. I haven't had this kindof GAS since my Fuzz Factory.

Hoof is so sweet!

And I don't care about the size, it's gonna live on top of my amp :)

The Big Muff is a great place to start. They're pretty cheap and easy to find and they rock. You can find a NYC big box Muff for $50 used no problem. The Big Muff was my first pedal.

The Blackstone sounds really sweet on the demos I've heard. The trim pots are cool. Can't really go wrong with the Vox wah. The Holy Grail isn't my favorite reverb pedal ever but yeah it could definately be fun.

Hoof is so sweet!

And I don't care about the size, it's gonna live on top of my amp :)

Good point. The Memory Man is definately a prime candidate for some amp-top tweaking. That oscilattion is sweeet.

I've been playing with delay a lot lately. I used to suck at using delay but now I dig it.

I'm more of a guitar into cranked amp kinda guy

Me, too. Never been much of a pedal guy. I have a Tim OD pedal I use here and there but for the most part I plug straight into the amp. The Tim sounds great! I also wouldn't mind trying out an Analog Man one day.

My GAS for pedals is the worst of all. It all started with giantrobot...

What pedals are you guys GASin for?

I'm seriously jonesing for a Strymon El Capistan.

my gas has cost me a fortune in the last month...and it has flared up again!

i badly badly BADLY! "need" a MXR fullbore metal distortion pedal! [drool], maybe i'll just buy it and go without food for a while [mellow]

my gas has cost me a fortune in the last month...and it has flared up again!

i badly badly BADLY! "need" a MXR fullbore metal distortion pedal! [drool], maybe i'll just buy it and go without food for a while [mellow]

Let me guess, you want to scoop out the mids too right? :rolleyes:

Just having some fan mate [flapper]

Archived