Gibson Brands Forums

Justin Bieber

neilpanda

Im on YouTube a lot(I relly like the earth hour light switch they have today). Needless to say, I watch/listen to a

lot of rock music. But the annoying part is, somewhere in the comments, there has to be at least one person talking

about justin beiber. I dont see why it is not possible for one to enjoy a song without thinking about bieber. [thumbdn]

I rarely see anything about him actually.

When you do youtube.com searches like "Motorhead" "Hound Dog Taylor" "Ritchie Blackmore" you don't run into Bieber comments, not sure what you are looking at.

Are you doing searches like "Michael Jackson" and "Madonna"?

I rarely see anything about him actually.

When you do youtube.com searches like "Motorhead" "Hound Dog Taylor" "Ritchie Blackmore" you don't run into Bieber comments, not sure what you are looking at.

Are you doing searches like "Michael Jackson" and "Madonna"?

beatles, queen, ac/dc, stuff like that

Thumbs up if you would rather listen to Led Zeppelin than Justin Bieber

[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

It's called satire, don't flame me [flapper]

I hate those comments

Well, his detractors keep his name alive, just as much as his fans.

Want him to disappear...stop talking about him. ;>b (Smile)

It's kind of that "no publicity, is bad publicity" thing.

Look at Lindsay Lohan, or Paris Hilton...they've made complete

careers, on/of negative or "bad" publicity.

CB

I think most of those comments are made by his street team, which is made op of Karl Rove and **** Cheney. They know that controversy spreads faster and gets more media coverage than accord.

In case you haven't noticed, the same Marketing Tactics were used with John Mayer, Jonas Brothers, Hansen, Justin Timberlake, and a few other since the start of the Online Discussions Forums, specially YouTube. The flood of Rabid Mayer Followers (which mysteriously doesn't match his record or ticket sales) is what chased me away from an online forum or two.

I think it's safe to call it a Marketing Tactic, believe me, the record company has the time and resources to keep internet forums seemingly full of rabid Fans.

That snivelling,self-adoring,little girlie-boy should've been drowned at baptism.I can't stand to look or listen to the little pansy.

Bieber is Big Bill.............Both are the same; dopplegangers...Pansys...

Archived