Gibson Brands Forums

New Super Jumbo in the house

devellis

looks like a t.v sj 200 am i correct > Beautiful :)

Yup, TV model. I'll definitely post a review at a later point. I'll have to see if I can work up the nerve to do a sound clip. My playing really falls apart when the record button is pushed but if you guys can tolerate the goof-ups, I may give it a try. I'll also need to figure out the logistics of recording and posting but that should be the least humbling part of the process.

Yup, TV model. I'll definitely post a review at a later point. I'll have to see if I can work up the nerve to do a sound clip. My playing really falls apart when the record button is pushed but if you guys can tolerate the goof-ups, I may give it a try. I'll also need to figure out the logistics of recording and posting but that should be the least humbling part of the process.

What year is it ?

mine is 07

As I said on the AGF, that is guitar perfection, just an absolute stunner as we say in Oz !

I'm glad you got the sunburst, I much more prefer it on the J-200 compared to natural finish.

Sound samples pleeeasee ....:-))

That is on my dream list. What a beauty! Gibson sure can make a pretty guitar. And guitars that sound great!

I try to envision if it would look better with a more traditional bridge but even the mustache bridge is growing on me.

Archived