Gibson Brands Forums

I totally figured out Slash tone...you read it right.

swleary

Hey man,

For Jeff Beck, not only is it the shoes, but those hidious sunglasses

Not to mention Gary Moore -RIP- his was those long sleeved business shirts he always used to wear-looked like he was going to work in the office

cheers, Mick from OZ!!!!msp_thumbup.gif

Everyone knows slash tone aint slash tone without the heroin.

He's cleaned up now....He's into Heros and Heroines...........He now has CASH TONE...........[crying] :unsure: [scared][flapper] ......

Wait! if gary moore's secret was his business atire, then angus young's secret is his schoolboy outfit! [lol]

I'm from Germany.....I wore lederhosen...Must be why I can play ACDC blindfolded....hmmmm............[flapper] ..

so, my tone comes from 8 pr. of Cowboy boots (5 dress, 3 everyday) matching belt (worse than a woman about mis-matched leather) and plain pocket-t of various colors?

so THATS why I have so many different tones.....different combos of shirts/boots/belts !

now i'm wondering if my tones would be "more country" if I wore one of my 4 Cowboy hats while I played........

oh well....so much for tonewoods/pickups/amp-heads/speakers etc.......i'm digging out my 5w Gorilla combo amp [scared] and dressing better!!!

Archived