Gibson Brands Forums

Worst Movie Ever?

nikko18

Yep, worst movie ever.

It was announced today that pop sensation Justin Beiber will be playing Kurt Cobain in a bio-flick about Nirvana. The movie will focus on Kurt Cobain’s early years, before he formed the legendary grunge trio. Courtney Love announced the beginning of production of the film tentatively titled “Heart Shaped Box” today. Love told reporters to “be prepared to be shocked by Justin Bieber’s portrayal of Kurt”. Love went on to say ” You people only get to see the Justin Bieber in the pop videos. “After meeting with him I see he is a deep, complex and very dark person.” she then added “Justin is very much like Kurt.”

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/23111

If it's true, this reaffirms my Hate for Courtney Love. But I must say, after reading the part about Taylor Lautner playing Sid Vicious in the next movie about the Sex Pistols, it's gotta be a joke!

{edit}Plus there's nothing about it at IMDB.

You guys can't really be that surprised by people like Love trying to cash in on Cobain's popularity by using other popular figures like Bieber to make money. That's pretty much how it works and how it's always worked sadly.

You guys can't really be that surprised by people like Love trying to cash in on Cobain's popularity by using other popular figures like Bieber to make money. That's pretty much how it works and how it's always worked sadly.

Not surprised, just thoroughly disgusted. [mad]

I thought this was a thread about the worst movie ever made...Avatar get's my vote..what a load of sh1te...

It's up there....have you seen The Cat in the Hat with Mike Myers? If you haven't, don't. Thank God I didn't pay for it but man, it was torture. I wanted to walk out but everyone else wanted to stay. ](*,)

Fun Fact: Justin Beiber got egged at a concert in Sydney....hehe (Don't worry Beiber lovers, i don't think any actually hit him)

I understand that it scrambled him a bit, that it went over easy, he felt poached by his fans, but that he remained sunny side up......[crying] ...

I understand that it scrambled him a bit, that it went over easy, he felt poached by his fans, but that he remained sunny side up......[crying] ...

Nice touch with the Egg Puns... [laugh]

Okay I have cracked...

you must be yoking, no one is going to shell out to see this!

Matt

And they go on.....

This news " Justin " ; " Beiber to jump into the frypan, about to start his ' Soft Boiled Tour ', followed by his Broadway premiere in Shakesphere's ' Omlette." [flapper][thumbup]:rolleyes: ...

( Welcome to the forum Clash80, I notice that you have an awesome 'friend' list......) [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ........

This news " Justin " ; " Beiber to jump into the frypan, about to start his ' Soft Boiled Tour ', followed by his Broadway premiere in Shakesphere's ' Omlette." [flapper][thumbup]:rolleyes: ...

( Welcome to the forum Clash80, I notice that you have an awesome 'friend' list......) [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ........

In Hello it said he was doing Dickens' A Tale Of Two Eggies? I always said he was yellow...

Anyway, I must have misread it, egg on my face!

Hey guys, I checked the date that that article was posted on. It was posted April 1st. Sorry to spoil your fun.

Gotta admit, I loved the egg puns.

The worst movie I've ever seen is the independent Russian horror film Visions of Suffering. It's about three hours long, and absolutely nothing happens during that time. I watched it over the course of six days, in half-hour installments. Not making that mistake again. A much, much worse film than Manhattan.

Archived