Gibson Brands Forums

It's that time of year again

rct

I dunno what its for but Eat-It-All Cake sounds like a trip on the Diabetic Highway, sign me up.

It's the standard almost styrofoam tasting plain cone. Eat-It-All is molded into it at the Cone Factory.

cone.jpg

wait is this crap even on ice cream? I wasnt allowed sugar growing up so I am out of the loop when it comes to junk food, I thought my life would never be the same the first time I cracked open a can of Coke, even more so when I added Rum to said Coke!

wait is this crap even on ice cream? I wasnt allowed sugar growing up so I am out of the loop when it comes to junk food, I thought my life would never be the same the first time I cracked open a can of Coke, even more so when I added Rum to said Coke!

Custard stand was pretty much standard place to stop, at least on special occasions, for probably most generations since...post WWII. I still see them while driving around the country, and we still got them here, just not as many I guess.

DQ only counts if that's all you got.

rct

Sounds delicious, I was out on a date on the weekend and picked up some cold stone ice cream, I guess it was pretty good but like expensive, I dunno I rather waste my monies on some new pedals or something of the sorts.

DQ only counts if that's all you got.

Blech. Have you been to a DQ in the last ten years or so? Their soft serve tastes like frozen shortening. Made me want to cry because I remember the dairy goodness of DQ in the eighties.

I thought the best ice cream in the world was:

Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk

... but...

then I went to Prince Edward Island Canada a couple years ago and was ruined forever by the ice cream there. They must have the happiest cows in the universe.

Holy cow it was THAT. GOOD.

sigh................. I'll never eat Butter Pecan again unless it's from PEI.

Linda

PS:

Oh my goodness is DQ using frozen shortening now?

Oh wow yum

I better go check that out --

(hey I eat cookie dough, I have no aversions to shortening)

ROFL

[blink]

JUST kidding.......... except about eating cookie dough

because it only obtains caloric value after baking [cool]

Archived