Gibson Brands Forums

Explain your Avatar

WahKeen

You can Change your Avatar??? oh snap !!!! But really..... I've tryed to a few times after the new format was installed last year , and none of my pics are small enough, so I just gave up. It's a few of my family (which has grown some) and I still have gas, but not as much $$$$$. Thanks Gibson lol!!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can Change your Avatar??? oh snap !!!! But really..... I've tryed to a few times after the new format was installed last year , and none of my pics are small enough, so I just gave up. It's a few of my family (which has grown some) and I still have gas, but not as much $$$. Thanks Gibson lol!!!!

Um, AVITAR pic, or it didn't happen........[flapper][scared][drool][woot][lol] [lol] [lol] .....

You can Change your Avatar??? oh snap !!!! But really..... I've tryed to a few times after the new format was installed last year , and none of my pics are small enough, so I just gave up. It's a few of my family (which has grown some) and I still have gas, but not as much $$$$$. Thanks Gibson lol!!!!

Google 'shrink photos' and a free site comes up that lets you do just that!

Matt

So I know a lot of members change their avatars once a week (like their drawers), but what's the story on your current one, and when you change it, what's the reason (boredom, new hairdo...)?

Just for fun.

Well I changed mine today from the stock photo of a Gibson LP Standard to a picture of the actual 2 that I own :rolleyes:

Thanks guys, I really could not figure out how do make a multi quote responce so I just wanted to say that I did the search before and was

just kidding about resizing the photos . more than anything I'm lazy. LOL!!!!!!

Judging by your talk of your love for your husband, your love for others, and that you go to church, I am sure your house is an AWESOME place to be. I wouldn't blame him for sticking around.

But, on the other hand, it sounds kinda dangerous for an outsider. I'm just reading between the lines here:

1.You have love for God

2.Your son problably "inherited" the sharp blade thing

3.You are pretty experienced in bandages.

GOD HELP US!!

BAHAHAHAHA stein!!

Coming back in late, this is from page 5...

Yeah read my profile bio. It gets worse. I'm also crazy.

[scared][flapper] :blink: :blink:

L

and I still have gas, but not as much $$$$$. Thanks Gibson lol!!!!

Not to be too English 101 on y'all but, hahaaha .... "gas" ... should be in CAPS.

Otherwise it's not an acronym, it's a potentially embarrassing and sometimes painful physical condition which leads to lots of open windows driving in cars with passengers, and avoidance of refried beans and chili.

And more infrequently, rare burns ... if one plays with matches at the wrong moment.

LOL [flapper]

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhhhhhh OK [biggrin]

Thanks for 'splainin -- about Andy I mean --

I don't believe folks as call themselves ugly.

It's when everybody else says so that I go, "all right let's take a look then..."

[lol]

I think that would be me... I get much more credit than I deserve. Any who my Avatar is just a recent Pic of me. I don't mind people knowing who I am or what I look like so I use my name and pic.

Andy

I think that would be me... I get much more credit than I deserve. Any who my Avatar is just a recent Pic of me. I don't mind people knowing who I am or what I look like so I use my name and pic.

Andy

HI Andy --- nice to meet ya :)

My photo is over on my profile page. I don't care if people know who I am or what I look like either :)

L

Linda...

RE: "gas."

Some day I'll tell a tale about a high school roommate of mine and ... uhhhh ... his methane and matches.

m

ROFLMBO Milod, yep, you got the joke man.

I've seen some funny pics on the web here & there usually taken somewhere around the 4th of July............. LOL

why does testosterone cause such mindless thoughts carried all the way through to delivery??

puzzled, LOL!! --Linda

Linda....

Actually I've had my fair share of testosterone through the years, but there's a bit of difference between being "macho" and being stupid.

Bull riding and certain other sportive sorts of activities are one thing, damaging oneself for the sake of silliness are something else.

(I just got back from a rodeo... sorry.)

m

Mine is just a snap of my daughter, Chloe, getting some noises out of my late father's mandolin when she was 4 (she's 6 now). She really likes plucking about on it.

That mando' was the first instrument I 'played' (lol!) when I was about the same age as my daughter is now and I liked the sense of continuity through the generations. It's a pleasant, daily reminder of my father's love of his family and of music.

P.

Mine is just a snap of my daughter, Chloe, getting some noises out of my late father's mandolin when she was 4 (she's 6 now). She really likes plucking about on it.

That mando' was the first instrument I 'played' (lol!) when I was about the same age as my daughter is now and I liked the sense of continuity through the generations. It's a pleasant, daily reminder of my father's love of his family and of music.

P.

Sweet story, Pippy. :)

I updated mine to MY FACE because folks here forgot I was FEMALE. Hmph!!!

:lol:

• 2 months later...

Archived