Gibson Brands Forums

If anyone cares

Silenced Fred

I'M NOT LEAVING

I won't be around as much. I waste a lot of time here, and I want to do more productive things. To get back into writing, I started using my old blog,

My Blog

and will post ransom things, thoughts, rants and misadventures of my summer.

I'm not leaving, but you won't see as much of me (thank god)

Peace, love and keep music awesome

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

Very wise Fuzzy, at your time of life experience is the great teacher. Maximize it and come back to share it later. Don't completely disappear though mate.

Hope this doesn't sound patronizing, I reworded it about 6 times.

Guys my age and older have less opportunity to experience and tend to learn and develop by sharing what we already have.

t4014.gif...........................................t4015.gif..................................................

Hey man, like, have a cooooool summmerrrrr d00d..........

Damian and Suzan say, cheers, and, come back a father !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats wise, FRED. I gonna miss your one liners, miss your little(fake) tude dude.

I think you gotta lotta good stuff in front of you rather than behind you, and you got a lot inside to come out.

I understand you will be relocating soon? I think you should be out there playing and getting as much **** ups under your belt so you can hit the new scene running, and leave the old scene with something too.

Best to you. I been reading yer stuff for a while and I think you got a lot you can do. I mean that.

Looks like everyone's going away for the summer. And just when I was hoping to impress you with my new Fuzzer! [woot]

IMG_20110603_065110.jpg

Never seen or heard the polysaturator...

I'm not leaving though. For about a week, I averaged like starting 6-8 threads a day, and I would have close to 30 posts. I would have my laptop with me when I was playing guitar, watching tv, etc. and would check the forum constantly.

I'm just cutting down, I will still be here almost as much, just posting less

Thats wise, FRED. I gonna miss your one liners, miss your little(fake) tude dude.

I think you gotta lotta good stuff in front of you rather than behind you, and you got a lot inside to come out.

I understand you will be relocating soon? I think you should be out there playing and getting as much **** ups under your belt so you can hit the new scene running, and leave the old scene with something too.

Best to you. I been reading yer stuff for a while and I think you got a lot you can do. I mean that.

Thanks, I'm a sarcastic ****.

Yup, around mid to late July I will be moving to Ft. Collins, Colorado almost indefinitely, and then its a fresh start. Working on getting more shows for the band, and I'm going to relearn all of my old acoustic songs, start sending out demos and try and get gigs at coffee shops and the like

Archived