Gibson Brands Forums

I finally got a Gibson!

Gibson Artist

Congrats on your first Gibson. I love that color and one thing for sure and I might be opening a can of worms here again; although here I go.... Your posting this as if your happy but its only a Studio (or so it appears). The studio model is as much of a real gibson as a custom. In fact they share the exact same electronics, pickups, fret wire and finally they handle and sound exactly the same through your amp. The studio is a excellent guitar and yours has some small nicks on it; just think of it as real MOJO. Unlike so many who buy new guitars and they are treated to look old; yours is actually older and has real wearing on it and looks to be a fine guitar.

Congrats again and shall she get you through every recording and gig with no issues ever....

Yes, it is only a Studio, but i am saving for house with my fiance so funds are somewhat limited right now. I did promise myself tho that if i lose enough weight i will eventually buy a brand new Traditional. For my playing level and budget it was a perfect fit for me right now.

She's definately been gigged and rocked hard but im sure she will grant me just as many good memories as the original owner.

It's not "only a studio"...

It's a "OH MY FREAKING GOD YOU GOT A GIBSON LES PAUL"!!!!!

For the record, the fireburst is the most strikingly beautiful of the Studio line, imo, and I want one everytime I see one hanging on the wall in a guitar store!

Gratz man, and what a gorgeous guitar!!

It's not "only a studio"...

It's a "OH MY FREAKING GOD YOU GOT A GIBSON LES PAUL"!!!!!

For the record, the fireburst is the most strikingly beautiful of the Studio line, imo, and I want one everytime I see one hanging on the wall in a guitar store!

Gratz man, and what a gorgeous guitar!!

Thanks, she's got a few small worn spots but ill call it charecter ;)

Archived