Gibson Brands Forums

OMG I have a problem

Enmitygauged

Seriously one because its an investment it will only ever go up. two because our dollar is currently better than USA so it would be around 870000 when the dollars go back to normal I would end up paying 170000. Three I enjoy collecting guitars and for me that would be the holy grail.

If you use a 15% coupon, and avoid the Australian import tax, I imagine that your wife would actually be proud......

Especially if you say " Look what I brought you from America !!! " It IS an investment....If I owned it, I'd play the

guitar on a daily basis.....I'm not sure how rare how 1957s are, so, I can't really say how realistic the price is...

I do know that real '57s could still be had really cheap in the early to mid seventies......

If you use a 15% coupon, and avoid the Australian import tax, I imagine that your wife would actually be proud......

Especially if you say " Look what I brought you from America !!! " It IS an investment....If I owned it, I'd play the

guitar on a daily basis.....I'm not sure how rare how 1957s are, so, I can't really say how realistic the price is...

I do know that real '57s could still be had really cheap in the early to mid seventies......

Ah thats why you take a case from Australia with a cheap epi in it and return with a nice gibson. [thumbup] they only ever list guitar as the item not what it actually is.

The 57 sound man my god its beautiful.

Ah thats why you take a case from Australia with a cheap epi in it and return with a nice gibson. [thumbup] they only ever list guitar as the item not what it actually is.

The 57 sound man my god its beautiful.

Your taking a shot in the dark, how do we know this sounds good? A bad vintage les paul does exsit.

Your taking a shot in the dark, how do we know this sounds good? A bad vintage les paul does exsit.

No iwas talking in general to the 57 sound as a hole. the songs that were around in that time period are some of the most famous powerful songs of modern history. those pickups should be demagged enough that the sound would be priceless. but I would have to play it first of course. I might just for kicks open up in the store with smoke on the water for fun lol

No iwas talking in general to the 57 sound as a hole. the songs that were around in that time period are some of the most famous powerful songs of modern history. those pickups should be demagged enough that the sound would be priceless. but I would have to play it first of course. I might just for kicks open up in the store with smoke on the water for fun lol

That thing better have some lady parts attached for that amount of cash [scared]

Archived