Gibson Brands Forums

Ice cream

Gilliangirl

Uh, where do you suppose a person could purchase one of those? Just curious :rolleyes:

Most corner stores should have them, if not, most grocery stores should have them. [biggrin]

you know, like safeway, superstore, any croner store in your neighborhood. they are quite AWESOME! [woot]

Ah, I'm afraid that if you read the carton you might find that your "ice cream" ( Breyers Skor ) may be "frozen desert". Here's an experiment, scoop some and let it melt in the bowl. When you see the result you will never want to eat it again. Go black label at the very least if you want to stick with Breyers.

Cold Stone Creamery is where its at, but for store bought I like ben and jerrys half baked, I am a total chocolate chip cookie dough addict and then the brownie mixed into just makes it oh so much better.

Cold Stone Creamery is where its at, but for store bought I like ben and jerrys half baked, I am a total chocolate chip cookie dough addict and then the brownie mixed into just makes it oh so much better.

The secret to Cold Stone Creamery is it's 30% fat content, the same as butter...

I like Baileys Mudslides!!!(hold the butter)

The secret to Cold Stone Creamery is it's 30% fat content, the same as butter...

I like Baileys Mudslides!!!(hold the butter)

Only 30% I figured it would have been in the 36-38% range!

Explains why its sooo good, hahaha, definitely not easy on the wallet though.

Only 30% I figured it would have been in the 36-38% range!

Explains why its sooo good, hahaha, definitely not easy on the wallet though.

It is a bit over priced....I really love ice cream but I have to avoid it because of coronary disease, lets just say I've had my share! My grand father had several dairy cows, nothing like ice cream made fresh from the udder, I was spoiled...but then every few month grandpa would make limburger style cheese. That stuff would make a dead skunk smell good...

It is a bit over priced....I really love ice cream but I have to avoid it because of coronary disease, lets just say I've had my share! My grand father had several dairy cows, nothing like ice cream made fresh from the udder, I was spoiled...but then every few month grandpa would make limburger style cheese. That stuff would make a dead skunk smell good...

When I lived at home my mom used to make fresh ice cream, it was usually a couple day ordeal freezing **** before you could actually make it if I remember correctly and it took a lot of stuff to make a small amount of ice cream but by far the best way to have it. And well as for cheese, thats my mortal enemy, sooooooooooo good all of it, well not head cheese that stuff is funky.

Archived